eProcurement streamlines your requisitioning, approval, purchasing management, receiving, inventory control, catalog management, and eSourcing functions. PurchasingNet’s eProcurement solution allows your employees to quickly and easily process requests for Capital or Expense items. These requests are then routed electronically for the appropriate approvals. They are then either turned into Requisitions and sent to the Purchasing Department, or are converted into Orders and sent directly to pre-approved Suppliers. Modules within this product include:
- Requisitions & Direct Orders - Allows you to perform web-based requisitioning and direct ordering using a standard web browser.
- Approvals - Allows approvals to be routed using a web-browser or email to the correct approval entities
- Purchasing - Allows you to perform purchasing in a streamlined electronic system
- Receiving - Performs centralized or remote receiving, with the option to control all aspects of the receiving functions
- eCatalog Management - allows you to download and maintain your suppliers eCatalogs.
- Inventory Control - Allows you to perform web-based inventory management with multiple sites, branches, or warehouses.
- eRFX and Auctions - Electronic RFI, RFP, and RFQ Management
- Contact management - Fully automated contact management solution
Popular Functionality Modules
eCatalogs The eCatalogs module allows you to download and maintain your suppliers eCatalogs. Additionally, you are able to download a subset of your supplier’s eCatalog. Tools…
Requisitions & Direct Orders Requisitions & Direct Orders brings Web-based Requisitioning and Direct Ordering to the employee desktop via a standard web browser. This allows you to automate your…
Approvals The web-based workflow of the Approvals and budgeting module streamlines your requisition approval process. Approvals can be routed via the browser or through the existing…
Purchasing eProcurement is a complete, function-rich Purchasing system which interfaces seamlessly with the Requisitioning system. Once a requisition is approved it is automatically…
Receiving The Receiving module allows you to perform either centralized or remote receiving through eProcurement. You are able to control the receiving functions in many ways.…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of eProcurement Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use eProcurement? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!