The Smart Executive Financial Software Sales Order (TSEFS S/O) is user friendly, easy to use, very flexible, accurate and designed to increase efficiency and productivity during sales order entry and processing, to maximize your profit margin.
Built into its capabilities are numerous must-have-features which include sales order entry, cr memo and returned goods entry; sales order update and/or verification; inventory control; special pricing and price override; back-order processing; printing picking/packing slips, bill of lading, invoices and cr memos; posting invoices; maintaining sales history, and a list of very impressive sales reports.
TSEFS S/O is menu-driven, available in single and multi-user versions and can function as a stand alone module or can be integrated with TSEFS I/C, A/R, G/L and B/M Modules.
Features & Capabilities
- Only authorized users can access TSEFS S/O information.
- Handles sales order processing in a multi-company environment.*
- Allows you to tailor this module to each company’s needs by using its Control Features option.
- Handles orders for established and new customers.
- Allows one step and/or two-steps order processing.
- Shows customers’ A/R billing alert notices when orders are entered or modified.
- Handles separate billing and shipping addresses.
- Tracks customer’s Credit Limit during order processing.
- Automatically assigns order and invoice numbers.
- Allows up to 4 possible sales discounts for individual items on a sales order.
- Supports volume discounts on order totals using either fixed dollar amounts or percentages.
- Option to create and process back orders.*
- Non-stocked items can be entered on orders and invoices.
- Handles credit memo and returned goods with option to restock returned items.
- Allows special pricing for selected customers and price over-ride for inventory products during order processing.
- User defined invoice and bill of lading format.
- Prints picking/packing slips, bill of lading, invoices and cr memos.
- Each product description or comment line on an order/invoice can be 600 or less characters, i.e. 20 or less lines each with 30 or less characters.
- Option to automatically substitute out of stock items with alternates.
- Allows on-screen order modification before an invoice is finalized and posted.
- Maintains history of items sold to be used for customer sales analysis.*
- Supports committing inventory or immediate removal of inventory during order entry.
- Ability to place orders on-hold and to release orders.
- On-screen display of items sold to customers for selected periods.*
- Ability to create flat files that can be used to remit invoices and cr memos through EDI.*
- Means only available in TSEFS Advanced Edition.