TSEFS Project & Job Costing (TSEFS PJC) software, will show you at any given time, all summarized or detail activities that went into a project or job from start to finish. For complete project management, this application will always keep you well informed with up-to-date variance analysis against your job and project estimates.
Project managers, contractors, engineers, manufacturers, job shops and service-oriented professionals who require a proven, flexible, easy to use and reliable time and material system, will be happy to find an effective solution in TSEFS PJC. It has the built-in, interactive capability to manage simple and complex projects. Whatever you put in, is what it uses to identify potential issues to help you manage and control profitability.
The project, job and time billing function that comes with TSEFS PJC, when utilized, will definitely have a very positive effect on your cash flow. This project and job cost accounting software is available in either single or multi-user versions. It can function and perform as a stand-alone module, however, its full potential will be realized when it is integrated with TSEFS P/R, A/R, I/C, A/P and G/L.
Features & Capabilities
- Only authorized users can access TSEFS PJC information.
- Provides project management and job costing functions for multiple companies.
- Customizable control features to establish company’s established mark-up rate, how overhead is calculated, etc.
- Projects and Jobs are maintained by eight (8) or less alphanumeric code.
- Accommodates unlimited Projects And Jobs.*
- Option to break-up Projects and Jobs into manageable segments referred to as Tasks.*
- Tasks are maintained by a two (2) alphanumeric code.*
- Accommodates unlimited Tasks for each Project or Job.*
- Ability to set-up various Task centers to be managed by individual managers.*
- Ability to copy existing Task structures from one Project or Job to another.*
- Each project, job or task can have up to seven cost types e.g. hours, pieces, lab our, material, machinery or rechargeable, overhead and other (miscellaneous).
- Ability to assign individual mark-up factors for each cost type within a project, job or task.
- Captures all employee time cards information for each job from TSEFS Payroll module.
- Ability to maintain and report labour hours and costs by employees’ job function (type).
- Maintains complete audit trail of all adjustments to Tasks, Projects and Jobs.
- Ability to change project or job name, manager, etc. through the adjustment function.
- Ability to assign entire Projects and/or Jobs to specific managers.
- Maintains three (3) types of Projects or Jobs, e.g. Contract, Placement and Per Diem.
- Maintains estimated and actual itemized costs with variances for each Project, Job and Task.
- Extensive data is maintained on each Project, Job and/or Task such as: - job number; type of project or job; description; location; customer; manager; P.O. or contract number; P.O. date; deposit amount and date; planned start and completion dates; actual start and completion dates; hold back type and amount; WIP amount; billings to date; % complete; cost to close; etc.
- Ability to transfer and return inventory, materials and other related costs to Projects, Jobs or Tasks.
- On screen look-up of detailed postings for specific periods.
- Automated Billing Function to generate invoices for contract, placement and/or per diem Projects and Jobs.
- Ability to maintain several projects or jobs for the same customer.
- Ability to capture suppliers’ or sub-contractors’ payables when entered from TSEFS A/P.
- Ability to capture billings when customers’ invoices or credits are entered from TSEFS A/R.
- Ability to report billing differences and discrepancies for placement Projects or Jobs.
- Ability to close and re-open Projects, Jobs and Tasks, any time.
- Ability to post related costs to TSEFS G/L.
- Ability to track and report all User IDs and the origin of all related activities or postings.
- Ability to retain Project and Job billings for several years.*
- On screen look-up of past and current project and job billings.*