The Smart Executive Financial Software General Ledger (TSEFS G/L) is a real time, interactive module, designed to capture all business transactions to provide up-to-the-minute, hands on and easy-to-follow financial information about the performance of small and medium size businesses. With such timely, accurate and readily available information, business decision-making becomes easier and more satisfying.
TSEFS G/L is very easy to use and is available in either single or multi-user versions. Whether it is used stand-alone or integrated with all other TSEFS Modules, it has been proven to be very powerful, reliable, durable, invaluable and inexpensive business software that can dramatically improve your profitability.
Features & Capabilities
- Only authorized users can access TSEFS G/L information.
- 6 - digit account code, the last 2 digits can be used as department codes.
- Account numbers may range from 100000 through 999999. Account numbers starting with 1 are designated as Assets, 2 as Liabilities, 3 as Revenue or Sales and 4 thru 9 as Expenses.
- Comes with sample chart of accounts which you can modify or set-up your own.
- Has an extended utility function, which allows you to easily create new groups of G/L accounts and also transfer balances from one G/L source (i.e. account, dept. or company) to another.*
- Account types can be Heading, Total or Regular with or without contra accounts.
- Allows total levels i.e. 1 thru 9 to be assigned to each account for reporting purposes.
- Has the flexibility to print various levels of Financial Statements.
- Ability to process manual journal entries.
- Ability to maintain and process recurring entries.*
- Supports departmental accounting allowing distribution of revenue and expense by department and also P&L by department or consolidated departments.
- Supports multi-company with the ability to consolidate financial reports for related companies.*
- Budget can be entered in either journal entry format or by selected account format.
- Permits comparison between Current Year and either Budget, Last Year or Year Before Last.
- Allows user to define accounting periods.
- Permits fourteen (14) accounting periods per year.
- Allows user to setup interface tables for frequently used G/L Accounts in other TSEFS modules.
- All G/L entries retained for entire year (up to 14 periods) and can be viewed on screen at any time.
- Permits multiple open accounting periods with the ability to close and reopen accounting periods.
- G/L Account Totals and Detail for any period can be printed or viewed any time.
- All G/L transactions are automatically numbered and can be recalled on screen.
- Supports multiple G/L bank accounts.
- Provides Retail Sales Tax Journal for easy retail sales tax filing.
- Option to either Close 13 periods at Year End or Close 12 periods and post period 13 to period 1 of New Year.
- Will check G/L data to ensure it is in balance before performing automated Year End Procedure.