The Smart Executive Financial Software Canadian Payroll (TSEFS P/R) is quick, accurate, reliable, easy to use and presents various methods to manage and pay employees. It provides business solutions for human resource management, time and attendance tracking, payroll processing and if needed, will even provide you with time sensitive birthdays and wage review lists for your employees.
TSEFS P/R maintains a complete record of employment for all employees including freelancers, and when integrated with TSEFS Project & Job Costing Module, it becomes a very reliable and effective time-and-cost tracking system that increases productivity and profitability in project management.
Whether TSEFS P/R is used stand-alone or integrated with other TSEFS Modules, it is a proven, reliable and dynamic tool with all the elements and capabilities to provide invaluable solutions for the successful management of your company’s employees and payroll.
Features & Capabilities
- Only authorized users can access TSEFS P/R information.
- Manages payroll information for multiple companies.*
- Customizable payroll control features for each company.
- 12 - alphanumeric employee #, first 2 characters can be used as branch code.
- Validation of employees’ Social Insurance or Security Numbers.
- Ability to keep unlimited notes on individual employees.*
- Tax calculations for all Provinces, Territories and States in a single run. *
- Allows individual vacation pay percentages for employees.
- Flexible payroll input procedure - selective or batch: daily, weekly or bi-weekly entry of time tickets.
- Ability to process manually calculated and reverse already posted payroll transactions.
- Ability to update or modify payroll transactions before they are fully processed.
- Automatic start up of CPP/QPP contributions and cut-off of EI, CPP and QPP when maximum is reached.
- Ability to handle up to three (3) Work Shifts and multiple Trade Unions.
- Ability to report shift premiums separately from regular pay.
- Ability to handle company’s pension plan for non-union and unionized employees.
- In addition to standard deductions, up to (18) eighteen user defined deductions and/or earnings can be applied each pay for an employee.
- Optional deductions or earnings can be fixed ($) amounts, or a percent of either gross pay or commission.
- Ability to pay salaried, hourly, commissioned, freelance, and piece workers with different pay periods and pay frequencies in the same payroll.
- Ability to allow Draws and also withhold fixed percentages of income tax for commissioned employees.
- Ability to tax bonus and vacation pay separately to minimize income tax withholding.
- Ability to tax and retain employees’ vacation pay when it is calculated each pay.
- Ability to produce several pay cheques, statement of earnings or deposit slips for an employee in the same payroll.
- Ability to create flat files for direct deposit to employees’ bank accounts.*
- Ability to allocate established portions of an employee’s pay to several bank accounts. *
- Ability to post payroll costs to TSEFS G/L and Project & Job Costing modules.
- Ability to retain and recall detail of each employee’s pay.
- Ability to retain arrears, if during pay day an employee’s deductions exceed his/her earnings. When possible, employee will automatically repay arrears.
- Current and/or past payroll analysis by branch and/or department.*
- Ability to print respective government withholding slips and Record Of Employment.
- Ability to carry over employees’ unpaid vacation pay from year to year.
- Ability to automatically update TD1 Tax Credits at year-end.
- Automated function to update wages for selected groups of employees.*
- Automated year-end processing function to prepare files for New Year.