The Smart Executive Financial Software Accounts Payable (TSEFS A/P) will help you to manage all payables with flexibility, maximum efficiency and increased productivity.
With its Early Payment Discount, Cash Requirement, A/P Ledger and Other A/P Reports, it provides a profile of each supplier and all the necessary information to keep you well informed, take available discounts and be in total control to increase your profit margin.
TSEFS A/P is available in either single or multi-user versions. It can function as a stand-alone module, but when integrated with TSEFS G/L, Bank Account Manager, P/O, W/M, S/O or PJC and I/C modules, the end result is a complete, one-stop, business software solution, which will for many years, continue to yield very high return on your investment.
Features & Capabilities:
- Only authorized users can access TSEFS A/P information.
- Each vendor or supplier account can be maintained by 12 or less alphanumeric character code.
- Unlimited vendor or supplier accounts. *
- Ability to recall vendors by either vendor number, name or telephone number.
- Shows total outstanding A/P during on-screen look-up of vendors’ accounts.
- Ability to restore or recover deleted vendor information before A/P Clean-up function is used.
- Ability to completely remove all deleted vendors from file to recover and re-use disk space.
- Ability to keep unlimited notes on individual vendor accounts. *
- Ability to assign and maintain the type of currency for each vendor account.
- Maintains open item accounting by vendor or supplier.
- A/P reports show vendor account balances in both vendors’ and local currencies.
- Maintains supplier’s contact, telephone and fax numbers.
- Payment terms, credit limit and retail sales tax code kept for each supplier.
- On-screen statistics of purchases, payments and balances for each month for each supplier. *
- Ability to enter and post vendor invoices and memos to A/P and G/L.
- Ability to enter and post supplier or sub-contractor invoices for materials, labour, etc. to Jobs and Tasks. *
- Supports payments of one or more invoices on one cheque.
- Supports full and partial payment on vendors’ accounts.
- Automatic calculation of early payment discounts.
- Discounts can be applied while recording vendor payments.
- Ability to keep fully paid invoices for a fiscal year.
- Ability to recall and show internal notes for individual invoices and related transactions.
- Ability to periodically remove fully paid invoices from file.
- Ability to establish or reset A/P starting cheque number.
- Prints and reprints cheques and payment stubs in user defined format.
- Ability to void and reverse cheques.
* Means only available in TSEFS Advanced Edition.