- Use stand alone or interfaced with other PBCS Foundation Series applications.
- Provides multi-company capabilities.
- Provides multi-division capabilities.
- Allows detail entry of cash receipts, cash disbursements, sales, purchases, and general journal entries.
- Provides Ad Hoc inquiry capability for immediate retrieval of virtually all company and transaction data stored in the data base with a few simple keystrokes.
- Allows 1-53 accounting periods.
- Provides comparative of current, budget and last year data with variance presented as + or - dollars and ratio.
General Systems Information:
- Allows Accrual or Cash maintenance of books of original entry.
- Allows rapid setup of new company by copying wanted information from a previously setup company or custom design for new company.
- Provides flexible general ledger account number containing department number, sub-accounts, etc… up to 14 digits allowed.
- Allows Financial Statements to be custom designed to fit the company’s needs…
- Allows years, both fiscal and calendar to be handled automatically.
- Provides for 132 column printer use.
- Allows reruns to be made for any period at any time since the system does not require month-end close.
- Allows corrections to be made to the data by changing the transaction only… all reports will reflect corrected balances.
- Allows Ad Hoc inquiry reports to be displayed on the screen or sent to the printer for hard copy.
- Provides automatic formatting of Financial Statements.
- Allows General Ledger Reports to be presented in summary or detail, balance forward or accumulative, for any period at any time.
- Allows year end general ledger and payroll data to be retained for comparative purposes. A listing of all closing entries is produced.
- Allows Payroll Accumulation Reports to be prepared after-the-fact for any time period for departmental analysis or preparation of governmental reports such as 941’s, W-2’s, 1099’s.
General Ledger Report:
- Presented in summary or detail, for any period, at any time.
- Multiple Total Levels-User Controlled.
- Arithmetic - add, subtract, multiply or divide any account with another or with a constant.
- Dollars and / or Units
- Memo Accounts
- Ratio Analysis
- Prior, Current, Year-to-Date, Last Year, or Budget Balances may be printed.
- Variance Calculations-Last Year and / or Budget.
- Percentage Calculations.
- Page Header / Footers.
- Automatic Date Printing.
- Descriptive Text within the Reports.
- Automatic Net Profit Calculation.
- Logical Branching within the Reports.
- Utilizes the capabilities of the ORACLE™ data base management system.