- Interfaces with PBCS General Ledger.
- Provides multi-company capabilities.
- Provides multi-division capabilities.
- Provides flexible aging setup that allows you to define aging periods.
- Ad Hoc inquiry capability allows immediate retrieval of virtually all vendor and transaction data stored in the data base including total purchases to-date, year-to-date, paid invoices, unpaid invoices with a few simple keystrokes.
- Transaction Analysis
- Cash Requirements Forecast
- Accounts Payable Checks
- Accounts Payable Check Register
- Vendor Analysis
- Aged Trial Balance
- Check Register History
- Provides for invoice, debit memo, credit memo posting.
- Provides for default and multiple general ledger distributions.
- Provides for default vendor terms which may be changed for an individual invoice.
- Provides for automatic calculation of due dates and discount based on vendor terms.
- Allows discount by amounts or percentage.
- Allows manually written checks to be processed through the system.
Cash Requirements Forecast
- Allows entry of date of check run and date of next check run.
- Provides cash needs to pay past due, currently due and due based on discount.
- Provides discounts lost and available.
- Provides a note of invoice status such as Hold, Delayed, Credit Balance and Partial Payment.
- Allows Planned Pay Date to override invoice due date.
- Allows selection of individual invoices.
- Allows selection of all unpaid invoices by vender range.
- Allows selection of unpaid invoices by invoice due date and discount date.
- Allows partial payment of invoices.
- Allows forced discount by vendor or by selected invoice.
- Allows hold of vendor or single invoices.
- Provides vendor screen inquiry or report listing showing payments and discounts taken and lost this year and last year, last payment date, amount and check number.
- Allows on-line up-to-date inquiry into invoice status.
- Provides Aged Trial Balance showing open invoice total, future, current and four periods past in summary by vendor or with detail.
- Allows selective purge of history.
Other System Highlights
- Provides on-line check inquiry.
- Provides for selective check reprinting.
- Allows for automatic check reversal.
- During invoice data entry, vendor and general ledger numbers are verified, invoice and distribution amounts are accumulated and displayed by voucher, vendor, and overall totals.
- Allows general ledger distribution to be printed and can automatically be transferred to the General Ledger system in summary or detail.
- Provides comprehensive printed audit trails throughout the system.
- Utilizes the capabilities of the ORACLE(tm) data base management system.