Company Data Archive (CDA) is an ideal way to move historical information from your ‘live’ company to an ‘archive’ company. Archiving your data will reduce the size of your live company database and improve system performance while posting, running reports, performing file maintenance, and day-to-day use of Dynamics GP.
How it Works
- Calculate how much historical data you’ve accumulated by year, module and table
- Repair fragmented indexes to optimize archive and operational performance
- Select an archive date and modules you wish to transfer and/or remove data from
- Pause the archive during peak business hours and resume as needed
- Continue to archive to the same ‘archive’ company annually, quarterly, etc.
- Access your data using cross company inquiry windows or from the archive company
CDA + provides customers a means to archive third-party modules beyond core Microsoft Dynamics® GP. With an application programming interface (API), CDA + allows customers (or partners) to develop add-ins, using the existing CDA logic, to archive additional transaction related data for your custom solution that is stored in the Dynamics GP database.
CDA Plus also adds the functionality to select specific customers and/or vendors when archiving. After selecting a historical date, then selecting the Purchasing and/or Sales module, users can then select groups of customers or vendors based on Customer Class ID or Vendor Class ID.
Reviews of Company Data Archive Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Company Data Archive? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!