Linked to MRP, Purchase Orders features real-time tracking, automatic updating of vendors and inventory account balances, and extensive reporting capabilities. Advanced laser form technology produces high-quality laser printed purchase orders for vendors.
Features of Purchase Orders
- Supports blanket orders with individual purchase orders released against the master order.
- Generates recurring purchase orders, drop-ship orders, special bid orders, and estimates.
- Tracks groups of items by the lot numbers assigned when items are received.
- Supports inventory tracking of individual items according to serial number.
- Allows the user to receive partial drop shipment purchase orders.
- Transactions immediately update vendor and inventory balances.
- Allows multiple suppliers for each inventory item with tiered pricing.
- Unit of measure conversion enables the user to purchase items in different units of measure than those in which the items are stocked or sold.
- Provides estimated Landed cost on purchased items with average cost.
- Supports multiple remit-to addresses per vendor.
- Creates purchase orders and handles receiving.
- Works with Accounts Payable to track liabilities and invoice receipts.
- Records unlimited notes and memos with any line item.
- Assigns landed costs to purchases for analysis of freight and other fees.
- Displays or prints 24-month vendor purchase histories and vendor balances complete with graphs in Microsoft Excel.
- Real-time Business Status Report provides immediate status for open purchase orders, unbilled purchase orders, and period-to-date orders and receipts.
- Warns the user when a vendors balance exceeds available credit.
- Supports recurring purchase orders.
- Use standard comment text or create purchase order comments that are printed on the purchase order.
- Allows cancellation of open quantities after a receipt is entered.
- New vendors and inventory items can be added during purchase order entry.
- Creates a Return Order when necessary and applies it to the original purchase order.
- Cost tiers for vendors can be set up by item based on volume quantities or vendor specials.
Recommended Purchase Orders
- Creates recommended orders directly from MRP calculations.
- Scans inventory and automatically generates purchase orders for purchased items.
- Allows the user to easily convert recommended orders into actual purchase orders.
Each report may be customized from a matrix of user-selected options and may be displayed, printed, exported to a spreadsheet, faxed, e-mailed, or saved on disk. Available reports include:
- Business Status Report
- Open Orders Report
- Purchase Order Receipts
- Purchase Order
- Recommended Reorder
- Recurring Purchase Orders
- Vendor File Report
- Blanket Orders
- Landed Cost Receipts