Automate inventory transactions, utilizing bar code technology, with Premiers warehouse management solution, AWS. Increase efficiency and improve data accuracy for transactions such as purchase order receipts, inventory transfers and physical inventory, batch ticket material issues and returns, finished good receipts, and sales order shipments. AWS operates on a radio frequency (RF) backbone, providing real-time inventory transactions.
Features of AWS
- Integrates with multiple bar coding devices that function with the latest Windows technology.
- Prints labels for items that do not have labels in order to scan all inventory. Labels include: item number, lot number description, receipt, and expiration date.
- Warehouse managers can perform item inquiries for critical item information.
- Pick sales orders by order without printing the sales order pick ticket.
- Post materials, labor and finished good quantities to the batch ticket.
- Allows the user to issue, receive, and transfer inventory items without manual entry.
- Increase inventory accuracy by tracking all movements with bar codes.
- Provides paperless physical inventory and cycle count functionality.
- Reduces dual data entry and manual entry errors of all inventory transactions.
- Track, move, and ship inventory by pallet.
- Multiple-user module.
- Logistics screen allows users to schedule inbound purchase orders and outbound sales orders.
- Shipment notes provide communication between the scheduler and the warehouse.
- Bill of lading notes may be entered while scheduling the shipment and will print on the BOL.
- Multiple orders can be grouped together on the shipment.
- Users define the templates for the daily schedules.
- Holiday and reserved time slots will alert the user if/when shipments are being scheduled.
- Records the details of the shipment including driver name, seal numbers, and trailer numbers.
- Print bills of lading and load lists once an order has been picked and is ready to leave.
- Record notes for special billable services so billing will be able to view these notes.
- Track inbound and outbound pallet quantities for pallet exchange programs.
- Record truck arrival, shipment start, and finish times.
- Multiple shipping and receiving areas may be set up to more easily schedule shipments and receipts.