PROCAS solutions are specifically designed to:
- Satisfy the audit requirements of the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
- Comply with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 31
Our mission is to provide Government Contractors with DCAA compliant project accounting solutions that are easy to use, affordable and supported by industry specialists. That’s why companies across the country have chosen our PC-based or web hosted solutions.
- Indirect rate calculations, job cost ledger and automated billing
- Automatic drill down from high-level summary information to transaction-level details
- More intuitive; significantly easier to implement and operate than other systems
- Safe and secure information transmission
- Cost-effective; easily scalable from start-ups to multi-segment organizations (Clients range from 5 to 500 employees)
- Implemented and supported by specialists in government contract accounting and information systems
At PROCAS, we understand that in order for government contractors to thrive, or even survive, they need pinpoint accuracy and accountability for every facet of their operation from every hour worked by every employee, to every dollar spent on every project.
This software is offered as a server based solution or hosted (software as a service.) The hosted solution allows users to access the software from their computer wherever internet access available. This solution is available for as little as $225 per month and includes use of PROCAS software, hardware, minor updates, major upgrades, email and telephone technical support as well as the hosting charge. Web-enabled timekeeping and expense reporting software is also available at additional cost.
Popular Functionality Modules
Indirect Rate Calculations Indirect rates can be calculated automatically for Fringe Benefits, Facilities, Material Handling, Subcontract Administration, Overhead and G&A. The indirect rates can be…
Personnel Personnel records are maintained within the system to record address and contact information, employment and review dates, pay rates and default expense and liability…
System Setup and Security The system setup screens have been organized in the order that they should be completed, and most of the setup screens include default values. Security groups are maintained…
General Ledger Numerous versions of balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flow, general ledger, trial balance and aging reports are available. General ledger reports include…
Accounts Payable Vendor records are maintained and vendor invoices are recorded in the system. Open vendor invoices are selected for payment, and checks are created. Accounts payable aging…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of PROCAS Software for Government Contractors Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use PROCAS Software for Government Contractors? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!