We are proud to offer our Client Write-Up System for Windows. If you’ve been waiting for a complete, powerful, affordable, easy-to-use Client Write-Up System for Windows, this is the product for you!
- Completely rewritten with Microsoft 32-bit Visual basic 6.0
- Single-user and multi-user network versions available (Microsoft and Novell)
- Date sensitive - not necessary to close periods, increased reporting flexibility
- Includes General Ledger, After-the-fact Payroll, Bank Reconciliation, Financial and Payroll Reporting, Amortization and more…
- Interfaces with QuickBooks, spreadsheet and tax software, Crystal Reports, Access, etc.
- Laser generated: 941, 940, 943, W2, 1099…
- Quick and user-friendly transaction entry
- Conversion from Pro Systems® Client Write-Up System for DOS and other Client Write-Up software
- Proven and mature, first released in May 1997
- Y2K compliant
- Advanced help functions available throughout the system
- Sophisticated multilevel security system with password protection
- Tutorial, getting started manual and full documentation
Popular Functionality Modules
Amortization Schedule Free built-in Amortization Schedule.…
Computer Checkbook Client Remote Processing To allow clients to process disbursements / deposits, print AP / PR checks and transfer the information back to the Accounting Firm for Financial Statement processing.…
Micr Check Option To allow micr printing on AP / PR checks from Computer Checkbook, advanced AP or advanced PR.…
Advanced Accounts Payable Advanced Accounts Payable option for Client Write-up or Computer Checkbook.…
After-the-Fact Payroll Windows based After-the-Fact Payroll System with full quarterly and yearly reporting.…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of Client Write-Up System for Windows Write a Review
Ben from BEN R SHULL CPA LLC says…
Write-Up CS comprises the following modules within the Creative Solutions Accounting application:
General Ledger module - Handles GL write-up work for weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual, or 13-period clients. Financial Reporter module - Provides a powerful tool for creating custom financial reports and graphs. Payroll Compliance module - Provides after-the-fact payroll capabilities, including the forms and reports for payroll tax processing.
The good: It worked just fine.
The bad: Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS will permanently expire on March 1, 2017 (excluding Engagement CS).