Manage service calls and improve customer satisfaction
Priority‘s customer service and support module is fully integrated with all other Priority functions to deliver a holistic view of the customer.
Customer issues can be reported by the customer directly via Priority‘s Customer Service web portal, or by service & support personnel using Priority‘s call center reporting functionality. Call center reps can keep track of open service calls, call assignment, escalation status, related communications with the customer and follow-up calls.
Main features include:
Integrates with your existing knowledge base (e.g., FAQs recorded in Priority), providing customers with an immediate response
Business Process Management
Built-in Business Process Management (BPM) helps ensure proper service call prioritization, assignment and escalation by means of automated processes, based on service call attributes (e.g., call type, issue, product, elapsed time) as well as various customer attributes
- Supports communication with customers via web portal, e-mail, fax, instant messaging and voice mediums such as Skype
- Synchronize emails directly from Gmail or Outlook to the appropriate service call
Field Service Management: secured mobile access
- Real-time transfer of service calls (via SMS, Google notifications or widget service) to field technicians
- Real-time tracking of technician responses to service calls from the moment the field technician leaves for the customer site, as well as mobile support for warranty handling, part replacement, attachments (e.g., pictures of the damaged part) and customer signature upon closure (with GPS coordinates)
- Field service reports include support for inventory management – replenishment and PO requests can be opened for spare parts and other inventory used during servicing
Field Service App
A comprehensive tool for field technicians
Provides a full- featured solution for effective management of field sale processes:
Service Call Management
- Full management of service calls (dynamic BPM)
- Technicians can immediately access previous service call history (Plug & Play).
- Real-time information is displayed as pop-up notifications for technicians.
Field Service Inventory Management
- Effective management of inventory in technicians’ vehicles.
- Tracking of inventory stored in company warehouses including other technicians’ vehicles.
- Support of on-site inventory transfer between technicians.
Receipt of goods straight from vendor to technician.Management of on-the-go purchase demands for required parts.
Service Call Reporting
- Report of parts used, labor, actual service provided vs planned
- Report of malfunctions and repairs
- Report of service call duration, incl. support of automatic reporting based on arrival and departure time.
- Description of the repair (incl. photos), meter readings and more.
- Service call summary reports and checklists.
- Customer satisfaction surveys.
- Customer signature of original system documents can be captured on touch screens and printed.
- The service call location and the signed document are automatically stored as an attachment in the main system.
On-site Opening of Service Calls
- Allows field technicians to open service calls anywhere, anytime.