Point Purchasing™ is an intranet-based system designed to simplify the process of corporate buying, allowing users throughout a computer network to place purchase requisitions. In doing so, Point Purchasing handles authorization routing, purchasing agent modifications, account coding, and receiving.
Costs are reduced through centralized purchasing efficiencies, integrated ordering, accounting integration and elimination of paper based transactions.
Capable of Business to Business Transactions:
- Order products directly from supplier sites
- Leverage supplier product search technologies
- Reduce data input redundancy and errors
- Place integrated (electronic) orders with suppliers
- Reduce phone calls by monitoring order confirmations
- Increase order accuracy, reduce invoice disputes and improve matching
- Improve forecasting as a result of order accuracy
Other Key Features:
- Improved Integration - Integrate with your accounting application
- Handle multi-level authorizations online
- Blanket PO’s - Create blanket PO’s with spending and time limits
- Budget - Input and track budgets
- Automatic Email notifications at all key steps
- Multilevel reporting by: Cost Center, Project, Supplier and more
- Track inventory and returns (asset tagging)
- Maintain internal vendor catalogs or stockrooms
- Process for returning items
- Flexible, fully-definable admin section
- Live phone support, online help section
Reviews of Point Purchasing Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Point Purchasing? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!