The CAP © Software (Contractor’s Application for Payment) keeps track of contractors, architects, customers, previous applications, multiple companies and much more! The CAP© is a powerful program written specifically to handle your AIA* form completion needs and much more. The program manages your database for you, next applications, previous application changes and billing retainage are easily done.
The CAP© Software Completes all these AIA* Documents and Prints Our Generic Forms for the same purpose:
G702, G702/CMa, G703, (G703UnitPricing), G701, G701/CMA, G704, G706, G706A, G707, G709, G716, G736CMa, G737/CMA, G732, G810
G702/G703 Billing features:
- All calculations are done for you
- G702 automatically calculated
- Create subtotals, Page breaks
- No limits: lines, applications, etc.
- All Prints Preview to Screen
- Print our CAP forms as blanks to plain paper. Use the blank forms as worksheets.
- Click one button for next application and all values are calculated and moved to previous for you. You just enter the current billing.
- Manages Previous Applications for you. The CAP© has a complete Database for your Previous Applications, Print applications and/or restore to the previous
- Application and make changes.
- Retainage: Set by application or by
- Line Item, percentages or fixed amounts.
- PEM Exclusive: Have you ever billed an amount but received less? The CAP has a Net Payment due option that shows what you’ve billed and been paid. No need to adjust previous applications anymore.
- Current period Billing by
- Percentage or Dollar amounts.
- Format Your Item numbers with any Characters and/or numbers.
- Insert in Place, no need to renumber lines, the program will ask you what you want and do it for you.
- User defined Group Subtotals, Page breaks, Insert lines in place, and line renumbering. Format Your Item numbers with any characters and/or numbers.
- Copy all the data in an application or from specific lines within an application, no need to retype similar applications or lines.
- Input your information for all your contracts using an easy to follow format. Check your information without wasting forms: review your data on-screen or print out a plain paper copy of the data you input and check it over before printing on to an AIA Original*.
- Create as many addendums (additional Information) as you need, for any or all of the contract articles.
- Copy your Contract information to the same project or to other projects. No need to type it all in again for similar contract requirements.
- Statements: Lists your application for payments and the payments/credits you receive and you can produce customer statements by date.
- Billing Worksheets: an easy way to determine billing amounts you need to enter. * The worksheet prints line items not billed and gives you fill in the blanks for next billing amounts.
- Billing Recap: show the billing activity of the projects in the system.
- Balance to Finish: get a listing of all your projects with ‘Balance to Finish’.
Reviews of The CAP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use The CAP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!