The Accounts Payable software from PEM Software Systems is your complete tool for managing all expenses. You can view any activity, along with costing information, for your vendors on the screen. You can leave notes on any transaction in the system. Print Demand Checks or create a Check Run. You can pay full or partial balances and accept credits during a check run. Take Prompt pay discounts and select as many Invoice/Credits for any check. All the information you enter is available for viewing on the screen at any time. All our reports can be run by All, Selective groups or just one Vendor. They also run by date. If you need to see your Age report as of last year, No problem.
- Print Single Demand Checks or Check Runs with no limits to the Number of Vendors.
- Entering Invoices/Credits and split costing to multiple accounts on and transaction.
- Track Prompt Pay Discounts.
- All reports run by date, age your payables for Cash flow projections.
- Notepad on Invoices/Credits/Payments.
- On hold feature to prevent paying an Invoice accidentally.
- Invoice Entry Loop feature when entering multiple Invoices.
- Complete tracking for Transactions in the system.
- Easy to use history right on the screen.
- Void feature prints and records action.
- Run reports by Expense accounts, Vendors, Dates, Transaction types and More!
- First off, on all reports, you can select each Vendor by Detail or Summary. Detail would show each transaction, where Summary would show only totals for the customer. Sometimes you just want a shorter report to see balances.
- Reports: Aged Invoices, Invoices by: Date, Vendor, Invoice#, General Ledger Expense, Balances by Scheduled Due Date, Costing by Vendor, Vendor: Activity, Lists, Labels, Notes, 1099’s and more…..
- Aged - Broken into 0-30, 31-60, 61-90 and over 90 days. The report shows all the Invoice information and the actual number of days old it is. Any prompt pay information is also listed.
- Activity - See all your billing activity, Invoices, Payments, and Credits. This report shows opening and closing balances by Vendor account.
- Costing by Vendor - See all expense costing for a vendor during a date range. When you enter any Invoice/Credit you can break the expense into as much detail as you need. You can cost to as many jobs as you need for each Invoice/Credit.
- Voided Transactions - We all make mistakes, when you void a transaction there always an audit trail and report to eliminate any confusions.
- Vendor Lists - Vendor Name and Address lists.
- Mailing Labels - Just put the labels in your printer and select any or all vendors to print.
Reviews of Accounts Payable Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Accounts Payable? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!