Speak to an Independent Software Expert Now
(800) 827-1151 8am-5pm (ET)


A developer of business management software.

Speak with a PDS provider

PDS’ Vista browser-based suite provides solutions to the HRMS/Payroll needs of companies with employees in the United States and/or Canada. Vista is a fully integrated human resources, benefits administration, and payroll system which can be configured to reflect your business practices and processes. Individual users or groups of users can be provided with specific functionality according to their job responsibilities and authority to access sensitive information. Moreover, users can easily create their own specialized reports to supplement the extensive library of predefined reports. Finally, Vista’s extensive workflow engine reduces the overhead involved in day-to-day tasks and frees up your HRMS/Payroll professionals to focus on more strategic issues.

PDS serves a wide variety of companies in many different industries, including professional services, health care, retail, manufacturing, utilities, chemical, pharmaceutical, transportation, hospitality, education, governmental, mining, and others. Companies with both U.S. and Canadian employees are able to take advantage of the benefits of Vista’s intuitive cross-border single database. Approximately 90 percent of the PDS client base uses Vista’s fully integrated HR, Payroll and Benefits application. The remaining 10 percent takes advantage of human resources and benefits administration with our payroll interface.

Product Lines

Market Focus

Evaluations of PDS products by market segment:

    Get Software Recommendations

    For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.