Resource Manager is Paragon’s transportation management software which enables you to manage day to day availability of your trucks and drivers. You can set up calendars of truck maintenance days and define the shifts you want your drivers to work.
As well as providing an easy way to manage your key transportation resources, it also links this information with Paragon’s routing and scheduling optimizers. This means you can automatically calculate transportation schedules which match both truck availability and your required driver shifts. You can also monitor historical drivers’ hours in relation to their legal requirements.
Using Resource Manager enables transportation managers to:
- Record historical utilization and future availability of trucks and drivers
- Manage both private fleet and carriers, with tractors, trailers and straight-trucks
- Set up regular driver shift patterns to be worked
- Calculate realistic delivery schedules that match availability, using one of the Paragon routing and scheduling optimizers
- Record actual hours worked each day or week by each driver, and mileage completed
- Report historical performance per driver and truck.
Resource Manager is provided as a multi-user SQL database which can be accessed by different departments in your organization as necessary.
Reviews of Paragon Resource Manager Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Paragon Resource Manager? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!