OutlookSoft Corporation is a leading provider of business performance management (BPM) software that enables companies to plan, understand and leverage their performance — financial and operational — from a single, unified web-based application. In addition to Everest, the company’s flagship BPM product, OutlookSoft provides related consulting, training, implementation, and ongoing product/client support services, both directly and through a network of strategic partner relationships.
OutlookSoft serves customers across diverse industry segments throughout the world, with primary locations throughout Europe, Canada and the United States. OutlookSoft is a Microsoft Certified Solution Partner for Business Intelligence and a Microsoft Data Warehousing Alliance Platinum Partner.
OutlookSoft Everest is a real-time, Microsoft-based business performance management (BPM) solution that — from a single application — unifies strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, reporting, analysis, and score-carding.
Leveraging familiar, easy-to-use environments like Microsoft® Excel and a standard web browser, Everest facilitates the adoption of BPM to employees across the extended enterprise. In addition to Everest, OutlookSoft provides related consulting, training, implementation, and ongoing product/client support services, both directly and through a network of strategic partner relationships.
- Unified, single application and database for whole of business performance management (BPM) process
- Patented integration with Microsoft Excel for leveraging and optimizing existing business process
- Up to real-time planning, consolidation, reporting, and analysis for immediate feedback and results
- Extends beyond financial management, allowing customers to manage operational processes and performance
- Links unstructured information (e.g., email, Office docs, etc) to structured data (database driven) for comprehensive performance management, optimizing the decision-making process
- Completely web-based, accessible by every manager throughout the extended enterprise
Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies rely on OutlookSoft Everest every day to meet their business performance management (BPM) needs including real-time planning, budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, reporting, analysis, and score-carding. This is because Everest:
- Enables accountability, transparency, consistency and accuracy
- Unifies key business and financial management processes
- Goes beyond the numbers to include 100% of corporate knowledge
- Goes beyond finance to address operational management processes
- Reaches every manager, leader and stakeholder
- Delivers up to real-time decision-making information
OutlookSoft Everest is a unified, web-based business performance management (BPM) solution that enables companies to plan, understand and leverage their performance — financial and beyond. Everest is a single application that addresses solutions for financial management, performance measurement, and operational management. Out-of-box application components include strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, analysis, reporting, process management, and score-carding.
Everest extends beyond the realm of traditional BPM to address both financial and operational management processes. From strategic planning to operational execution, Everest is a single, easy to deploy web-based application that delivers the following:
- Budgeting, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Multi-Dimensional Analysis and OLAP
- Executive Information System and Score-carding
- Decision Support
- Consolidation Statements and Performance Reporting (CS-PR, Aggregation)
- Operational, Performance and Financial Management
OutlookSoft Everest provides solutions for the following, all from a single, web-based application:
Financial Management - Everest meets the needs of financial analysts and non-financial managers alike with application components for planning, budgeting, consolidation, reporting and more. Power users will appreciate Everest’s rich functionality and sophistication. Business managers will appreciate Everest’s simplicity and ease of use. Benefits include:
- Accelerated closing cycles for budgets and consolidations, letting you focus on analysis, not process
- Single version of the facts, utilizing a single, centralized database
- Performance visibility and transparency; no surprises
- Patented Microsoft Excel integration; readily accepted by end users
- Single point of maintenance for reporting, security, data management, and other administrative functions
- Can be administered by finance personnel — no IT required
Performance Measurement - Score-carding is integral to the performance measurement process, providing a focused set of corporate KPIs to track against. Everest makes it easy for a company to plan, understand, and optimize its business performance — all from a unified, single application.
Operational Management - Everest extends beyond traditional BPM by allowing customers to develop custom solutions designed to manage operational processes and performance. These can include applications for discount analysis, manufacturing tracking, project management, sales analysis, marketing analysis, human resource management, and more. Whether you’re a financial or non-financial manager, Everest can be customized to meet your specific needs.
A multi-module management system designed by OutlookSoft Corporation.
Evaluations of OutlookSoft Corporation products by market segment:
Get Software Recommendations
For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.