Oracle Cloud ERP is an integrated suite of business modules comprised of the Oracle Financials Cloud, Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud, and Oracle Procurement Cloud.
Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service
Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service offers an integrated financial management suite that is designed to automate, streamline, and control financial processes end-to-end without expensive hardware and system management overhead costs.
The Oracle Cloud offers self-service business applications delivered on an integrated development and deployment platform with tools to rapidly extend and create new services. The Oracle Cloud is ideal for customers seeking subscription-based access to leading Oracle applications, middleware and database services - all hosted and expertly managed by Oracle. The application services are designed for ease-of-use, enabling business users to manage the solution directly with no IT involvement.
Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service transforms process automation and information access to simplify controls, increase productivity and improve business decisions. It includes a broad suite of capabilities including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, expenses, collections and cash management as well as centralized accounting, tax, payment and intercompany engines.
Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud
Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud offers an integrated project management suite that is designed to automate, streamline, and control project management processes end-to-end without expensive hardware and system management overhead costs.
The Oracle Cloud offers self-service business applications delivered on an integrated development and deployment platform with tools to rapidly extend and create new services. The Oracle Cloud is ideal for customers seeking subscription-based access to leading Oracle applications, middleware and database services, all hosted and expertly managed by Oracle. The application services are designed for ease-of-use, enabling business users to manage the solution directly with no IT involvement.
Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud transforms process automation and information access to simplify controls, increase productivity and improve business decisions. The result is a fully integrated and automated solution, designed to improve the way project-centric organizations work, from the project executive and business stakeholder, to the project manager, resource manager and the project team member.
Oracle Fusion Procurement
Using technology to improve procurements is not new. Unfortunately, conventional approaches have treated analytics as a discrete discipline, required extensive investment in end-user training, and failed to account for the real-world challenges of business interruptions.
Oracle Fusion Procurement is different. It drives results by providing unprecedented insight to all users. Its revolutionary approach to business intelligence and process automation sets the new standard and fundamentally changes the way procurement professionals work.
Procurement professionals know that they can deliver financial and performance improvements through strategic sourcing. But all too often, improvements are held hostage by information bottlenecks, lack of visibility into the high-value opportunities, and compliance gaps. And where esourcing promises savings, the promise is often broken by systems that fail to enforce compliance to negotiated terms.
Oracle Fusion Procurement provides the intelligence needed to help professionals uncover savings opportunities. It provides a timely understanding of spending patterns, employee expenses, and supplier performance. It uses state-of-the-art analytics to pinpoint top opportunities, monitor trends, and deliver performance metrics across an organization’s heterogeneous systems. Oracle Fusion Procurement’s ability to drive savings doesn’t stop with analytics. It delivers role-based dashboards that prioritize procurement actions. It consolidates worklists and watchlists and makes it easy for procurement professionals to identify areas requiring attention. Oracle Fusion Procurement also makes it easier to capitalize on opportunities. It provides integrated sourcing and contract management to help negotiate enforceable agreements. By integrating esourcing with universal contract standards, a universal contract repository, and universal search, it provides visibility into contracts while standardizing collaboration and compliance.
Overview of Oracle ERP Cloud Services
- Subscription-based (SaaS) deployment model with easy, predictable pricing
- Complete suite of applications includes: financials, planning and budgeting, risk and controls management, procurement and sourcing, inventory and cost management, product master data management, and project portfolio management
- Engineered for the global enterprise with multi-GAAP, multi-currency, multi-language, and multi-subsidiary capabilities
- Modern user experience optimized for today’s collaborative, hyper-connected, and mobile workforce
- Business intelligence for everyone with pervasive and in-context analytics
Benefits of Oracle ERP Cloud Services
- Get up and running faster with less upfront costs and investment risk
- Ensure consistent processes across all your locations around the world
- Make more informed and data-driven business decisions
- Boost user productivity and increase user adoption
- Eliminate the need for expensive customizations
Popular Functionality Modules
Oracle Fusion Expenses Oracle Fusion Expenses is an expense management solution that will automate many of your travel spend management processes. The system will also establish controls for…
Oracle Fusion Financials Part of Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle Fusion Financials is a 100 percent open, standards-based set of integrated financials modules that is much more than just another…
Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal An integral part of Oracle Fusion Procurement, Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal improves the way you interact and collaborate with suppliers. This dynamic, secure solution…
Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub (FAH) is an accounting integration and reporting platform that includes the following products: Subledger Accounting, Ledger, and Financial…
Oracle Fusion Transactional Business Intelligence Employees and managers can spend countless hours wading through various screens or having to make phone calls to find information in order to complete the most basic HR…
Complete Functionality Module List
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub
- Oracle Fusion Advanced Collections
- Oracle Fusion Benefits
- Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration
- Oracle Fusion Expenses
- Oracle Fusion Financials
- Oracle Fusion Global Payroll
- Oracle Fusion Goal Management
- Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (Global Human Resources)
- Oracle Fusion Inventory and Cost Management
- Oracle Fusion Performance Management
- Oracle Fusion Procurement Contracts
- Oracle Fusion Product HUB
- Oracle Fusion Project Billing and Contracts
- Oracle Fusion Project Control
- Oracle Fusion Project Costing
- Oracle Fusion Project Integration Gateway
- Oracle Fusion Project Performance Reporting
- Oracle Fusion Purchasing
- Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement
- Oracle Fusion Sourcing
- Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal
- Oracle Fusion Talent Management Base
- Oracle Fusion Talent Review
- Oracle Fusion Transactional Business Intelligence
- Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation
- Oracle Fusion Workforce Lifecycle Manager
- Oracle Fusion Workforce Predictions
Reviews of Oracle ERP Cloud Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Oracle ERP Cloud? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!