Order-to-cash often poses significant challenges to ERP because it impacts multiple departments (and sometimes multiple business units), and can rarely be implemented as a one-size-fits-all process across the entire enterprise due to differences by geography, business unit, and even individual customer.
Openbravo provides maximum flexibility to configure and adapt the various order-to-cash sub-processes, enabling reduced error and DSO rates, improved customer satisfaction and more effective management of working capital.
- Complete, fully integrated management of the entire cycle of quotations, order taking, fulfillment, invoicing, credit management, and cash collection reduces cycle times / error rates / DSO, and increases customer satisfaction and cash flow
- Easy modeling of complex organizations, with order-to-cash processes adaptable by individual organization and role
- Streamline new product introduction and minimize pricing errors with centralized management of products and price lists at any level of the organizational hierarchy
- Use electronic invoicing to bill customers more quickly and accurately, and improve cash availability
- Streamline order taking and other time-critical tasks with productivity features like automated emailing of quotations, hotkey support and powerful editable spreadsheet-style grid that is familiar and intuitive to learn for users
- Document and expedite exceptions with in context, Facebook-style notes and attachments that can be associated with any order, shipment or invoice document or line—no more lost emails or excuses
- Single database with automatic posting to financials assures that accounting and operations are always in sync as activities are tracked
- Optional consignment sales module allows you to easily manage inventory at customer locations, invoicing your customer only when product is actually sold
- Full support for multi-store consumer sales with Openbravo for Retail tablet-optimized Web Point of Sale module
- Integrated alert management system proactively detects and alerts your team to issues or exception conditions like shipping delays, low stock levels, or late payments
- Global order management is supported through multi-currency and multi-lingual support, and the ability to localize processes at the organizational level
- All Openbravo data objects (customers, orders, shipments, invoices, etc.) include a unique link that can be easily copy/pasted via IM, email, etc. to streamline collaboration and improve order-to-cash performance
- Manage order-to-cash for complex product lines with unlimited product attributes, tracking of qty on hand by attribute, cycle counting, catch weight processing, and organization and warehouse level costing
- Automate the creation of inter-company invoices and orders with the optional Intercompany Documents module
- Powerful embedded business intelligence enables real time operational monitoring of the order-to-cash cycle, as well as a 360° view of the customer
- Dimensional reporting on orders, shipments and invoices with choice of filters, summary levels and time comparisons provides strategic insights into trends, progress on improvement initiatives, etc.