It’s important to keep a watchful eye on the goods and services your company receives. OSAS Purchase Order application gives you the power to take complete control of purchase order processing, from the moment you decide to buy through the time the purchase is fully received and invoiced. When you add Purchase Order to Accounts Payable, you can specify and confirm every aspect of orders you place with your vendors - every step of the way.
Maintain control, increase flexibility and accuracy, and save time.
You detect shortages and incorrect invoices so that you only pay for the items you’ve received,and you pay for those items only once. You can specify,confirm, and track every detail of an order you place with a vendor. You can indicate how you would like your goods shipped. You can confirm when, how many, and how much. And most importantly, you can track your original order until it’s completed.
OSAS Purchase Order Offers Choices and Flexibility With These Key Features
- Enter goods received into inventory immediately with the Receive Goods feature. This allows you to sell the goods right away, even before you’re invoiced for them.
- You’ll have easy online access to vendor information and comments as well as inventory item quantities, costs, and prices through information windows.
- Make requisitions to Purchase Order from Inventory, Sales Order, and Accounts Receivable invoicing for non-stock, out-of-stock, or drop ship requirements. The purchaser can then use these requisitions to create open orders.
- You’ll be able to allow a different ship-to date for each line item for each order. This allows you to specify when you want to receive each individual item. Define a single blanket
order, scheduling shipments over a period of time.
- When General Ledger is interfaced, you can post accrual entries for items that have been received but not invoiced.
- You’ll have the ability to print purchase orders either on blank paper, which saves you the cost of pre-printed forms; or on pre-printed forms for a more formal look.
- You’ll get fast, easy online access to invoice and receipt-of-goods information with information windows.
- Save time with quick-entry and defaults on headers, making transaction entry easy and efficient. You decide which fields are important.
- You’ll be able to define, edit, and list ship-to addresses to be used in each order.
- View the total for an entire order, or view separate totals for each invoice applied against an order. Separate terms, payment, and discounts are kept for each invoice.
- Automatically generate requisitions in Purchase Order based on reorder information from Inventory. The purchaser can then use the requisitions to generate open orders.
- Track when shipments are due with the Scheduled Delivery Report. Plan for future shipments or expedite past-due orders.
- Calculate required sales tax on each order. Up to five tax locations may be used, with tax on freight, miscellaneous, and tax on tax.
- Estimate taxes accurately by utilizing a tax class associated with each line item. Totals will have a tax class for freight, miscellaneous, and sales tax adjustment.
- Easily check on the status of a vendor’s PO. You can query about the daily transaction
file for purchase orders. Search by vendor ID, purchase order number, receipt number, invoice number, or status. Drill-downs to line items, serial numbers, and lot numbers are included.
Purchase Order Reports
- Open Order Report
- Receipt and Invoice Report
- Purchases Journal
- Returns Journal
- Scheduled Delivery Report
- Receipts and Invoices Report
- Accrual Verification Report
- Goods Not Received Report