What do we have in stock? Where is it located? How much is it worth? You need the answers to these questions in order to manage your inventory effectively. OSAS Inventory application gives you the timely and accurate information you need to make sound purchasing and sales decisions. You can track every aspect of your inventory, helping you make a positive impact on your bottom line.
Make informed buying and selling decisions, improve customer service, and save money.
You can closely monitor inventory movements by tracking detailed inventory history; then, use the Inventory Movement Report to identify your best products and to understand their purchase/sales cycles. You can even spot seasonal demand patterns. The Valuation Report summarizes the value of the items you have on hand and the profit on items sold during the year.
You’ll have information at your fingertips to help you satisfy the customer. You can provide them with accurate and timely information by accessing on-hand inventory quantities. Receipts are posted online, so they’re always available to sell. When tracking an order, you will be able to quickly access detailed descriptions for each item. You’ll know at a glance the items in use, committed, and on order. You’ll even be able to recommend alternative item options.
OSAS Inventory Offers Choices and Flexibility With These Key Features
- Your physical inventory process will be simplified; you can process by worksheet or by tags. You can also select a group of items for a cycle count. And, the physical inventory feature lets you freeze quantities while processing continues. The count process allows for multiple tag numbers, exception-only entry, and defaulting count quantity.
- Use unit conversions to buy in one unit (unlimited units of measure) and sell in another, meeting the specific needs of your customers.
- You’ll appreciate the flexible cost valuation feature. It lets you choose from Average Cost, LIFO, FIFO, or standard cost evaluation methods to know what your stock cost is and what it’s worth. Unlimited LIFO/FIFO tiers track exactly what you paid for each item, regardless of your costing method.
- You’ll be able to use the multiple warehouse capabilities to track and transfer stock between several locations and to make sure it’s where it’s needed most. You can assign a transfer cost which you can then post to General Ledger.
- Determine your own report sequences with user-definable categories. Collect the additional information you need with user-definable fields.
- You can analyze your inventory by looking at summary history. Sales and purchasing data about each item is tracked for each period, year-to-date, last year, and life-to-date.
- Readily identify the products that you purchase with lot tracking. You’ll have the ability to determine which vendor you purchased any given lot from, when it was received, when it will expire, and to whom it was sold.
- You’ll have flexibility in your pricing structure with price matrixes. These allow you to assign different price levels to the same item.
- Up to sixteen user-defined fields may be entered, defining up to four additional sorts. Many Inventory reports and processes can be selected using these fields.
- Identify many different alternate items and search for any part number. Alternate items may be used for customers’ part number, vendors’ part number, bar codes, alternate, or superseded items. Searches may be performed on any of these items. An item number may be retrieved in a variety of ways, including quick lookups on customer/vendor parts, aliases, lot number, and serial number. You can perform a search anywhere in OSAS where an Item ID prompt is found.
- Retain unlimited movement history for ten separate transaction types: sales and credits, purchases and debits, builds and issues, material requisitions, transfers in and out, and adjustments.
- Use the Reorder Processing Menu to analyze inventory and determine amounts to reorder based on three different calculations: Min/Max, EOQ, and Forecast based on trends. Select the method best suited to your data. You can then select an option to generate a purchase requisition, or select the lowest quantity from all three calculations.
- Item Status Report
- Safety Stock Alert Report
- Price Report
- Valuation Report
- GL Adjustments Journal
- Serialized History Report
- Sales Analysis Report
- Physical Inventory Variance Report
- Physical Inventory Worksheets
- Overstock Report
- Reorder Report
- Trend Analysis Report
- Slow/Fast Movement Report
- Inventory Movement Report
- Cost Variance Report
- Lot History Report
- Gross Profit Analysis Report
- Transaction History Report
- Physical Count Valuation Report
- Movement Trending Report