You need to make sound cash management decisions about which bills to pay and when to pay them. You need an analysis of who gives you the best discounts and which vendors you buy from most often. OSAS Accounts Payable application helps you to track your obligations to suppliers and to control your cash flow. It’s also your key to paying bills, printing checks, and monitoring the distribution of your expenses.
Effectively manage the outflow of cash and vendor information, adding to the financial success of your business
It’s easy to keep your accounts up to date and take advantage of available cash discounts with user-defined terms, aging periods, and cutoff dates. Assess your financial position by producing timely reports. You’ll save time and money with the ability to quickly review outstanding payments by vendor and select which payments to hold or release. You can pay all invoices, or prepay or split your payment.
Improve your efficiency with quick entry and defaults on headers. They allow you to set up fields and header screens so that you can skip over fields and default the values as you choose.
OSAS Accounts Payable Offers Choices and Flexibility with These Key Features
- You’ll have online access to vendor information, vendor comments, and inventory item quantities, costs, and prices through information windows.
- Easily view and select outstanding payables to be released for payment on a horizontal line-item entry screen. Select them based on vendor, due
date, and discount date criteria.
- You’ll be able to analyze trends in your payables. Summary history tracks activity by period to provide the information you need to effectively manage your business.
- Define vendor terms according to your arrangements with vendors. The flexible terms function lets you set up and define terms for each vendor.
- You can void a check out of the history file. The Open Invoice file is then re-created from history, and all General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation transactions are reversed.
- You’ll have additional lines of description available for your vendors and items.
- Compound taxes for multiple localities such as state, county, and city. Canadian tax handling (GST/PST) is also supported.
- Save money on reorders by accessing the cost of previously-purchased merchandise.
- You’ll be able to determine which vendors are most reliable and which offer the best prices by looking at detail history.
- Trace payment information to the order through the Open Invoice file. Easily determine if an invoice has been paid.
- You specify the vendor name and street address to print on checks.
- The Backorder Allocation Report lets you know when backorders can be filled.
- Requisition items for use internally and for customer’s jobs. In addition, the material requisitions system automatically backorders requisitions that can’t be filled.
- Online material requisitions provide an easier way to print the material requisitions you’re currently working on.
- You can create your repetitive payables automatically with the recurring invoice feature, saving data entry time.
- Multiple warehouses per material requisition lets you requisition items from several warehouses.
- Form 1099-MISC reporting with magnetic media helps you meet government tax reporting requirements regarding subcontractors.
- You can track lotted inventory at the time of receipt. Determine which vendor you purchased each lot from. Capture vendor, transaction ID, and unit cost for each lot.
Accounts Payable Reports
- Purchases Journal
- Miscellaneous Debits Journal
- Material Requisitions Journal
- Open Invoice List
- Cash Flow Report
- Check Register
- Vendor Analysis Report
- Aged Trial Balance
- Backorder Allocation Report
- 1099 Forms
- Vendor Detail History Report
- Payments History Report
- AP Analysis Report
- Purchase Analysis Report
- Vendor Activity Report
- Vendor Purchase History Report