Since 2006, OpCenter LLC develops end-to-end systems that run small and mid-sized businesses.
What makes OpCenter different?
- No menus: our software is entirely icon driven.
- Easy to use: wizards guide you step by step.
- Roles-based: users see only what they need, nothing more.
- Secure: Bank level security, encrypted data.
- Dashboard encompassing existing assets: If you have a system in place we can integrate with it as long as it has an SDK/API. This gives you a 360 degree view and insulates you from the individual systems, and not asking you to throw out systems you have already invested in and have all your historical data.
- Accounting platform integration: our proprietary sync engine automatically posts transactions into your accounting system without human intervention.
- Multiple Accounting Platforms: We started with QuickBooks and now integrate with Sage products (Peachtree, BusinessWorks, 100 Fund Accounting, 200 and X3), Blackbaud (FundWare), etc.
- Mobile Technologies: We integrate iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry into the workflow.
- Industry-specific products built from the ground up. It’s not a Swiss army knife pretending to be a jackhammer, but a jackhammer born.
- Mission Critical: We recognize that our clients rely on the system and users are in it from 9 to 5 so it cannot go down, and have architected the solutions as well as support to assure this fundamental requirement is met every day.
- Platform Agnostic: we work across all platforms, but prefer open source.
- Cloud or server based: we do both.
- 100% IP: All our code is written in-house and continuously optimized for performance.
- Structured code: think Lego, rather than spaghetti or monolithic concrete.
- Relentless innovation: we give continuous releases to improve workflow and remain compliant with applicable laws.
- Proactive support: we monitor and proactively support customers.
Our team comprises nationally recognized QuickBooks technologists and storied inventors. The founder is an MIT-educated software entrepreneur, a certified Advanced Intuit Solution Provider, and a member of the Intuit Writer/Trainer Network.
A software system designed by OpCenter LLC for manufacturing companies.
An accounts payable application designed by OpCenter LLC for health care & social services companies.
A web-based software system designed by OpCenter LLC for non-profit organizations.
A multi-module management system designed by OpCenter LLC for non-profit organizations.
A software system designed by OpCenter LLC for professional services companies.
Evaluations of OpCenter LLC products by market segment:
Get Software Recommendations
For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.