OneSource Software was designed with the following ideas (questions) in mind:
- Centralized Data: Wouldn’t it be easier to run a business if most (or all) business records (and related documents) could be managed from 1 program, rather than several programs and 100’s of spreadsheets?
- Fewer Screens: Wouldn’t it be easier to learn (and easier to use) a program that that had fewer screens (because more information was available on each screen)?
- Easier Access to Data: Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to press a Function key (like F3 or F4) to be able to instantly find almost any record of any type?
- Easier/Faster Order Entry: Wouldn’t it be easier to reduce your cost per order (and make customers happier at the same time) if you could create Orders in less time? (So you could create the Order with the customer on the Phone, rather than scribbling down the Order on paper and then having to ‘enter’ the Order in your system later on).
- Price Items the Way You Want to Price Items: Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to sell any item to any customer for any price and have it auto populate on the Sales Order (rather than having to re-figure out what each price is, for each item, for each customer that calls)?
- Make it Easier to Track and Serve Your Most Important Asset (Your Customer): Wouldn’t it be nice if the ‘Customer’ screen in your accounting system had a place to track more than 1 or 2 ‘contacts’? (Don’t businesses have more than 1-2 people in them? If so, then why do almost all accounting systems seem to ignore this?) Isn’t your relationship with your Customers your most important asset? Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to treat each customer like they were your most important customer? And to be able to see anything you want to see about that customer on their customer record? (Such as all Contacts, Phone #’s, E-Mail Addresses, Activities, Jobs/Projects, Quotes, Sales Orders, Invoices, Credits, Payments, Notes, Documents, Item Prices, AR Aging Info, Delivery Info, Dashboard info about the customer, etc—all on the same screen).
- Easier Tracking of Whatever You Want to Track: Don’t most businesses create a ton of Excel type spreadsheets to track this or track that? (Since their accounting system doesn’t have a way to track that info?) Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to create any list with any columns, using any filters or any calculations or criteria needed, and have the lists stay up to date automatically?
- Easier Purchasing – For Special Order Items: Wouldn’t it be nice to have a way to create PO’s for Sales Orders with a click or 2 (and link the items and costs on each PO to the related items on each Sales Order, Invoice, and GL Posting).
- Easier Purchasing – To Restock Your Inventory (and better cash-flow too): Wouldn’t it be nice to have a system that helped you order and stock more of what you sell more of and less of what you sell less of? And know who has the best price? And create the PO’s with a few clicks? (And free up cash flow at the same time)?
- Better / Easier Inventory Management: Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to manage your inventory with greater ease? Maybe with a barcode scanner as well? (Or maybe not if that is overkill)?
- Easier Scheduling/Dispatching of Deliveries: Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to scan orders out the door, so you know who took what to who? And then auto receive the payments for all deliveries with one simple reconciliation screen?
- More Customizable Job / Project Management: Wouldn’t it be nice to create your own fields and features and lists to track the details of your Jobs and Projects the exact way you want to track them?
- Customer E-Portal: Wouldn’t it be nice to allow your customers to login to a website and check item availability, see their prices for the items, check Order status, see Order history, make a Payment, or place a new Order (and have it dump into your accounting system automatically)? Wouldn’t your customers love to be able to do that at 11am in the morning or 11pm at night? (And wouldn’t you love having your Customers enter some or all of their Orders for you)?
- Integrated Accounting (AR, AP, Banking, GL, Financial Reports): Wouldn’t it be nice to have all the features listed above be a part of your standard accounting system as well?
- Customized Reports: Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to create (or have created) any report about any data in your system – so you could make better/quicker decisions and manage your business easier?
- In summary…wouldn’t it be nice if your software just made it easy to buy and sell items? And was supported by the same company that designed it? And knew you by name when you called??
If you think any of these ideas (questions) make sense for your business, give us a call. We may be able to help you simplify (and grow) your business.
Popular Functionality Modules
Activity Tracking Features Include: View a summary of all scheduled or completed activities in one place. View (Filter) scheduled or complete activities by Organization, Employee, Role,…
General Ledger Features Include: Full featured double entry system with automated or manual entry of debits and credits GL Defaults to automate the creation of GL Transactions for Sales,…
Accounts Payable Features Include: Manage Amount Owed to Each Supplier or Vendor Display Aged Payable Balances Pay Multiple Invoices With One Check Allocate Check Amount Across Multiple…
Banking/Checking The Banking System provides access to eight basic functions of banking. These include: Bank Accounts Checks Deposits Adjustments Check Register Check Reconciliation Recurring…
Accounts Receivable Features Include: Accept Deposits or Prepayments on the Sales Order form (and auto transfer of payment to the Invoice when it is created later) Accept payments on Invoice…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of OneSource Write a Review
Gary from GoFit Auto Panels says…
Fast, detailed, intuitive, and easy to use. Friendly support staff that understands what I need as a business owner.
The good: This product made our old software look……OLD! We used to memorize what items fit what applications. Now we simply enter the application specifications and BAM there’s a list of items. We were able to ditch Quickbooks and consolidate all our data into 1 solution.
The bad: Sometimes there are things I wish it could do that it cant. Such as email calendar notifications when bills or invoices are due automatically.