This product has been acquired by Tangicloud. The developer recommends considering their Tangicloud non-profit software as the preferred replacement alternative.
OneNFP Financials meets the needs of growing nonprofit and public sector organizations. It offers enhanced options for purchasing, procurement, and cash management, minimizing complexity and maximizing potential in the cloud on Microsoft Azure. Key features include allocations, budget management, core financials, fixed assets, financial reporting, grant management, purchase orders, time and expense entry, and workflow with approvals. OneNFP Financials fully integrates with OneNFP’s cloud-based fundraising software for constituent and gift management. OneNFP Fundraising, built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, is also available as a standalone.
- Integration with Office365
- Budgetary Controls - Ensure that you are spending within limits through basic advanced budget rules
- Batch Allocations - Allows you to complete complex calculations that automatically allocate transactions after posting to the ledger automatically – for example, each month you could instruct the software to allocate rental expenses based on the square footage used by each department.
- Time and Expense - Allow users to track their time against dimensions (e.g., programs or departments), and to submit their expenses for approval. (Allowed under Full and Limited user licenses.)
- Workflow - Identify situations when approval is required by someone (e.g., a program manager) before a transaction or document can be posted. Email notification can be set up to alert approvers
Reviews of OneNFP Financials Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use OneNFP Financials? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!