These two modules, along with the ObviO General Ledger, and Purchase Order Modules control the inventory records and provide management with the tools necessary to regulate stock levels. Data may be automatically interfaced to the Accounts Receivable module for aging, payment application, statement, printing, etc. Each of these modules is automatically integrated with each other and also with the General Ledger providing full cycle supply chain management.
There is no need to perform summary journal entry posing in order to update cost of sales, work in process, and inventory valuations since the supply chain modules are fully integrated with each other, and thegeneral ledger. Features of this module includes
- Full Inventory Processing at the raw material, sub-assembly and finished goods levels allowing for simultaneous off-the-shelf and MRP control
- Multiple Inventory Locations (up to 99) with transaction posting of sales, receipts, transfers, and adjustments to any location. Physical may also be taken independently by location.
- A work-in-progress status allows the user to allocate inventory items or enter sales and receiving activity immediately, without physically adjusting the quantity-on-hand until a future time.
- Inventory Keys may be up to twenty characters in length and all values (quantity and unit cost/price) may be up to 4 decimals
- Multiple discount and pricing structure-Based on effective date, the user may specify vendor billing, discount-to-net cost and five-level markup or markdown selling price matrix. There is no limit on the number of effective dates; the dates may be in the future, and the selling price matrix may be based on given percentage rates or dollar values.
- Product and line code selection -Global discount and selling price changes as well as physical inventory tally sheet printing may be done not only for selected locations, but also for selected inventory product and line codes as well.
- Inventory physical-to-actual variance quantities automatically update the variance G/L account via Journal Voucher and the cost variance G/L via Account Payable vouchers.
- Price Lists and Price Change audit trail reports- by location and user-specified effective dates.
- Bill of Materials audit trails that allow for engineering change modifications to be added at any time during the manufacturing process.
- Commitments may be reported from the open Purchase Orders in the Project Status reports (include commitments, and actual expenses information as compared to budgets).
- Purchase Order printing and reprinting Open POs report with vendor cross reference Ability to cancel and substitute PL lines; have multiple receiving dates against the same PO, and close POs at any time. POs automatically link to the Accounts Payable and Inventory Control modules.
- Get Receiving Reports daily and get monthly summary and detail Inventory Receiving Reports by PO and Inventory item. Report indicates quantities ordered, received, sold, backordered, and returned.
- Sales order invoicing may be free-form and with or without any interface to the Inventory Control module. May open a work order, print price quotes and then create invoices from the same work order. All invoice entries are automatically fed to the General Ledger and the Accounts Receivable modules.
- Form Control Built-In report/program generators allow you to define your own forms to be used within these modules. Unique forms may be defined by location for Sales Invoice printing, A/R Statement generation and Purchase Order printing.
- Delivery schedules are produced based on shipping information in order to anticipate inventory requirements by date.