All Orders by NumberCruncher is a comprehensive inventory and order management system that helps you make better business decisions. In purchasing, shipping and receiving, order entry, production, and inventory control, All Orders by NumberCruncher give the business owner, manager and accountant the tools to do their tasks faster, easier and more efficiently.
All Orders Inventory Software Bridges the Gap Between Business Accounting and Business Success
All Orders inventory software by NumberCruncher adds inventory control and order management features to QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise. If you have a manufacturing, wholesale or distribution business you need to effectively track inventory quantities, manufacturing operations and customer orders to stay competitive. All Orders is the QuickBooks Inventory Management Software that delivers enterprise-class solutions giving SMBs a competitive edge at an affordable price.
Make Business Decisions
All Orders by NumberCruncher is a comprehensive inventory and order management software application that helps you make better business decisions. In purchasing, shipping and receiving, order entry, production and inventory control. All Orders gives the business owner, manager and accountant the tools to be successful faster, easier and more efficiently.
Compatible with QuickBooks
All Orders by NumberCruncher can be used as a stand-alone inventory management system but it is also integrated with QuickBooks. It shares customer, vendor, inventory, account and other information seamlessly with QuickBooks, so you never have to enter the data twice. What’s more, All Orders was designed with the QuickBooks user in mind. If you are already familiar with QuickBooks, then learning All Orders will be painless.
All Orders Inventory Software by NumberCruncher is a comprehensive inventory control and order processing system that combines powerful features for both manufacturers and distributors.
- Intelligent Inventory Status: With All Orders, you can quickly view inventory status, see what’s available, committed, allocated and in transit — not just what’s “On Hand” — to quickly determine what needs to be reordered, and easily create a batch of purchase orders for multiple vendors at the same time.
- Streamlined Purchase Orders to Sales Orders to Shipping Documents: Each time you get a customer purchase order, you create a sales order for either inventory or non-inventory items. With a single click, All Orders will determine what’s in stock and create the necessary shipping documents.
- Integrated Work Order Creation: Each time you produce one or more items, All Orders allows you to generate a work order which contains a “Component List” detailing the quantity and location of the components required.
- Fast and Accurate Costing: Costing finished goods is easy with All Orders. Using the bill of materials, you designate which components go into a finished product. All Orders computes the cost, the mark-up and the mark-up percentage automatically.
- Smart Sales Order Processing: All Orders helps facilitate your shipping schedule by serving as the command center for all sales orders. You can easily and quickly see which sales orders are open and ready to ship. And you can view sales order by customers, by item ordered, customer purchase order and by shipping date.
- Powerful Production Management: With All Orders you can view which work orders are waiting for components, ready for production, in production and finished. You can sort work orders by customers, by item ordered and by shipping date.
- Proxies Solve the Limits Problem: Get around the items, customer and vendor limits in QuickBooks with All Orders “proxies” feature. You can add an item to All Orders, then use another item as a proxy when synchronizing with QuickBooks.
Why Choose All Orders by NumberCruncher?
In early 2002, NumberCruncher was the first company to offer a true QuickBooks inventory management and order management software solution. Since then, over 1500 businesses have used our products and services to better manage their businesses. At NumberCruncher our goal is to give you the most affordable, easy-to-deploy and simple-to-use solutions to help your business be more efficient and competitive. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent products at great prices, as well as offering support services that are second to none.
Popular Functionality Modules
Lot/Serial Number Tracking All Orders has the ability to track Lot and Serial numbers for items purchased, received, used in production and shipped to customers. The Lot/Serial # function also allows…
Sales Orders When you receive a purchase order from a customer, you generate a sales order in All Orders. Sales orders can have multiple shipping and release dates, which means no more…
Manufacturing Rep Orders This feature allows for you to create orders on behalf of a manufacturer or vendor, where you are acting as a middle man to the customer. The manufacturer collects the sale…
Easily Track Finished Goods Manufacturers buy components or raw materials but produce and sell finished goods. QuickBooks does not easily track finished goods but All Orders does—and it makes the…
Track Outsourced Production With All Orders you can track production steps and manufacturing operations even other locations, such as when you outsource production. All Orders allows you to apply…
Complete Functionality Module List
- Advanced Inventory Control
- Automated Purchase Orders
- Bar Code Printing & Scanning
- Bill of Materials
- Capacity Reporting
- Cost Accounting and Pricing
- Customer Shipments and Returns/RMAs
- Cycle Counting
- Easily Track Finished Goods
- FIFO / Specific Identification Costing
- Foreign Currency Support
- Lot/Serial Number Tracking
- Manufacturing Rep Orders
- Multiple Warehouses and Bins
- Reorder Points and Lead Times
- Sales Orders
- Seamlessly Integrated with QuickBooks
- Track Outsourced Production
Reviews of All Orders Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use All Orders? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!