The Norming PSA System provides a set of powerful human resource management features for professional service companies to automate employee management, recruitment, training, leave tracking, overtime tracking, benefit planning, and payroll calculation.
- The Employee database includes personal information, dependents, job description, job history, skill set, training history, education and work experience of each employee. The employee maintenance screens can be customized for a company’s specific needs.
- Provides job management functionality to review, transfer or terminate the employment relationship between the employee and employer. All activities such as changes of job responsibility, work calendar, payroll and benefits are kept in job history.
- Provides skill management functionality to document and maintain employees’ skill sets and certifications.
- Allows user to maintain job opportunities for recruitment purposes. A job opportunity defines the job responsibility, required skills, payroll and benefit information.
- Job opportunities can be released on the ESS portal or any website viea the eRecruiter module. External applications can submit an online job application via a web page, and existing employees can apply for jobs through the ESS portal.
- Administrators or managers can set up hiring workflows for each job opportunity to make sure every job application follows specified evaluation procedures.
- After job applications go through specified approval workflow, external applicants can be converted to an employee, or existing employees can be transferred to the target job.
Benefit and Payroll
- Unlimited earning and deduction codes can be created for payroll calculations, such as base salary, hourly salary, bonus, allowances, benefits, overtime pay, absence deductions, loan repayments, and expense reimbursements.
- Payroll calculations can be configured with user-defined formulas, which may include benefit premiums, timesheets, cash advances and expense reimbursement records.
- Income tax tables can be set up per company specific requirements.
- Unlimited benefit plans can be created with unique coverage amounts, premium fromulas and eligibility criteria. Employees can submit enrollment applications for optional benefit plans on the ESS portal.
- Employee-contributed premiums can be passed to a deduction code in payroll.
- Creates Sage ERP AccPac GL transactions automatically for allocating payroll and benefit expenses.
- Unlimited leave codes can be created to track employee absence or vacation.
- Allows users to set up accruals or reset formulas to automatically update the available vacation days for an employee.
- Employees can submit leave requests and check leave history on the ESS portal.
- Approval of leave requests will update leave history of employees and pass the leave time to the employee timesheet.
- Creates unlimited key performance indicators to define important criteria to measure employees’ performance.
- Utilizes a balanced scoredboard for each entity (company, division, dept.) employee and project to evaluate an organization’s performance.