The Norming PSA system includes features to manage and track your business partner relationships, as well as sales opportunities, project contract, project billing, and transaction history inquiry.
Business Partner Management
- Maintains customers and suppliers within a single database.
- Provides synchronization with the Accpac AR customer and AP vendor database.
- Tracks all communication with business partners.
- Maintains associate company information for business partners.
- Provides a central repository for documents about business partners, allowing enterprise-wide access anytime.
- Employees can manage business partners based on their access right on the ESS portal.
Sales Opportunity Management
- Allows users to specify the likelihood of closing a sale opportunity at each stage of your sales cycle; by defining each stage, sales staff and management are provided with real-time rolling forecasts and pipleine analysis.
- Simplified workflow features provide automated sales processes to guide salespeople through proven selling methods.
- Sales opportunities can be converted to contracts. A drill down link is provided from contacts to sales opportunities.
- Employees can manage sales opportunities based on their access right on the ESS portal.
- Contract defines some basic information for projects, including contract status, manager, priority, project style, start and end date.
- Allows user to maintain one or more projects from within a contract.
- Provides a central repository for documents about contracts, allowing enterprise-wide access anytime.
Billing and Transaction Inquiry
- Creates billing batches automatically with the pre-defined project billing schedule.
- Converts billing batches to invoice batches to invoice customers against projects.
- Allows user to enter invoice manually against specific customers and projects.
- Integrates with Sage ERP AccPac AR to create AR invoices automatically from billing batches.
- Integrates with Sage ERP AccPac to create AP invoices automatically for subcontractor cost allocation transactions.
- Displays the summary account and detail transaction history of business partners.