Credit Card Encryption (CCE) features advanced 128-bit encryption for all credit card information stored in the Microsoft Dynamics GP database including the customer card. All credit card numbers are masked down to the last 4 digits, meeting the strictest state and government requirements.
CCE provides restricted access for decrypting the credit card information enhancing security protection against unauthorized access. It tracks every authorized decryption request to create a full audit trail for management. This empowers your accounting representatives or support personnel with the ability to deliver an uncompromised level of customer services while ensuring the highest level of security protection.
- Encryption & Card Number Masking: Uses 128-bit encryption for all credit card information stored in the Great Plains database to comply with government requirements
- Customer Card Files: Encryption also applied to the data stored in the GP customer card file
- Database Decryption: Provides restricted access for decrypting the credit card information to enhance security protection against unauthorized access
- Single Card Decryption: Allows authorized users to run on screen decryption of a single card
- Audit Trails: Creates an audit trail every time a credit card number is viewed. This report can be viewed and printed by authorized users
- PCI Security Scans: Unlimited security scans of up to 6 domains or IP addresses
- Self-Assessment Questionnaire: Assistance completing self-assessment questionnaire
- Compliant Company Security Policy: Assistance preparing a compliant security policy
- Expert Support: Full vulnerability remediation support from CISP certified security specialists
- ERP Integration: CCE integrates with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Small Business Financials
Reviews of Credit Card Encryption for Microsoft Dynamics GP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Credit Card Encryption for Microsoft Dynamics GP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!