Credit Card Advantage for Small Business Financials is a secure credit card processing solution that enables you to verify e-payments in real-time. This solution provides an open architecture that readily supports the addition of payment gateways and diverse business environments.
- Encryption & Card Number Masking: All information is encrypted, and card numbers are masked when displayed to comply with government requirements and PCI compliance
- Real-Time Verification: Verifies credit card payments in real-time *
- Address Verification: Allows your company to enforce correct address verification *
- Freight & Miscellaneous Adjustment: Automatically adds amount to document total as Freight or Miscellaneous charges when authorizing a Book transaction
- End of Day Procedure: Allows you to preview each Setup ID’s credit card activity for the day, and print historical settlement reports and daily transaction reports
- Expired Cards: Generates a report which shows if any customers have expired credit cards
- Customer Inquiry: Enables you to view the processed transaction waiting to settle, and settled transactions
- Batch Mode Verification: Saves credit card transactions in a batch for later verification
- Card Transaction Reports: Enables you to query and generate a list of credit card transactions by user, date, card, amount, and more
- Denied Transaction: Delivers reason for denial and options to resubmit or delete transaction
- Level 2 and Level 3 Verification: Submit to payment gateway / processor for Level 2 and Level 3 verification
- Failure on CVV2 Mismatch: Allow customers to enforce CVV2 verification
- Open Architecture: Support multiple payment gateways and processors
Reviews of Credit Card Advantage for Microsoft Small Business Financials Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Credit Card Advantage for Microsoft Small Business Financials? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!