Logos.NET Utility Management is designed to aid in the challenges of providing water, sewer, refuse, electric, gas or other related services to your community. This product is fully customizable to the specific needs of your utilities organization. All revenue transactions are automatically posted to the Logos.NET Financial Management General Ledger. This product will drastically enhance the way you serve your community by tracking complete customer histories, supporting the transfer of service locations and by giving you real-time access to a complete, integrated database of information.
This product will give you benefits in the following areas of operation:
- Meter Inventory and Reading - Not only can this product completely track the status of all meters in service in your community, but it can also control meter inventories and generate management reports. An automated meter reading process interfaces with most industry leading meter-reading devices.
- Service Order Processing - This product will automate the process of creating and scheduling service calls, with minimal input required from you and your staff.
- Additional features:
- Top customer tracking
- Automated billing calendar
- Customizable consumption and billing audits
- Integrated form letters (individual or mass)
- Integrated work orders
- Automated bank drafting options
This product supports multiple billing rates based on service type and billing definitions. You are given the additional flexibility to generate final bills outside the billing cycle. Automatic audits during the billing process verify accuracy before printing or exporting for third party printing. The billing calendar displays events for all billing cycles, including bill creation date, statement date, due date and notice dates
Reviews of Logos.NET Utility Management Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Logos.NET Utility Management? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!