In these years of escalating competition, improving customer support and service has been both a business and technology priority for nearly all companies. And the initiative to provide faster and more efficient customer service is found in companies in all industries and of all sizes.
Yet the imperative for top-notch customer support and service raises important questions: How will your company drive customer service more effectively in the coming years? How will you assign, manage and escalate your cases to serve customers better while also slashing your operational costs? And how will you give everyone that interfaces with the customer—sales, support, service and fulfillment—access to complete, key customer data in real time?
Using NetSuite CRM+ services, you benefit from the market’s first and only CRM application that focuses on improving online customer support and service, attracting new customers and keeping existing ones, and lowering your customer care costs—all of which result in better top and bottom lines.
Case Assignment, Customer Support Management, and Escalation
In today’s economy, making the shift from a product focus to a customer focus is key to your success. Only by addressing customer needs quickly and efficiently can you hope to reach—and keep—more customers. That’s why effective case assignment and customer support management are top priorities at customer-savvy companies.
With NetSuite’s CRM+ software application, you can assign, manage, route and resolve customer support cases across your diverse communication channels, including phone, fax and Web. Automated case management and e-mail notification also ensure that everyone stays in the loop, and consequently, that the customer receives only top-notch service.
- Cut costs and improve workflow by automating the business processes associated with customer support case assignment, management and escalation.
- Route cases intelligently, enabling fast, efficient prioritization of all your customer support cases.
- Save valuable time by giving support reps all the information they need within a single, powerful application; reps no longer waste time hunting for contracts, invoices, or other data in disparate systems or departments.
- Meet the requirements of your support agreements and give customers the world-class service that will lead to longer, more profitable relationships.
- Respond to customer cases across a variety of mediums, including e-mail, phone, fax, or other channels.
- Log and analyze e-mail communications in order to better serve the individual customer—and future customers.
- Send an automatic reply to customers confirming the receipt of the e-mail, along with a case number.
- Segment and prioritize customer support cases according to customers who’ve been waiting the longest, the types of service contracts you offer, or any other criteria that you set.
- Route and track support cases according to product, issue, case type, partner or customer, giving customers a specialist in each area to address their concerns.
- Notify customer service reps when a customer support case has been assigned to them, and enable them to view the complete customer record, including sales, service and accounting histories.
- Escalate more complex cases either manually or automatically to leads or managers for quicker resolution.
- View escalated support cases as part of reports and key performance indicators (KPIs), giving customer service reps the ability to analyze this data with a few clicks on the Real-time Dashboard.
- Keep service reps in the loop by notifying them whenever changes are made to their assigned cases; they will also be notified when someone changes the priority or status on a case.
Online Customer Support Center (Self-Service)
Self-service customer support centers are fast becoming the channel of choice for customers. Opens a self-service customer portal communication to your customers by giving them a way to post service issues, place new orders, or view their order histories. Such a site lets you stay open for business 24/7, around the world. Moreover, it delivers a high-quality, high-touch experience for customers while reducing the cost of customer care to your company.
With NetSuite’s CRM+ software application, you provide your customers with highly personalized, interactive service on the Web. Your customers will be able to receive answers to their questions, complete transactions, submit support issues, or query your knowledge base. And with an open line of communication and a range of self-service options, you’ll boost customer satisfaction as well as long-term retention—both of which translate into greater profits.
- Stay open for business 24/7 around the globe, while also providing cost-effective self-service options to your customers.
- Empower customers with unprecedented control over their purchase decisions, real-time access to such data as order status, order status tracking and return authorizations, driving return visits and greater customer loyalty.
- Allow customers to report a problem, or request information, with a simple e-mail, simplifying case creation and expediting customer requests.
- Customized content enables you to create a true one-to-one marketing platform. You can also publish information to specific prospects or customers, or to entire groups of customers that are determined by specific criteria you set.
- Customers can enter trouble tickets by logging onto your site, rather than calling or e-mailing you.
- Password-protected access to key customer support tools, such as the NetAnswers Knowledge Base, gives customers the information they need, when they need it.
- Customers can update their profiles, view their order histories, check order status and place new orders round the clock.
- Customers can request support or information by simply sending an e-mail to a designated address, using online forms in the Customer Center, or calling customer support.
- By accessing content that’s been customized just for them, customers can be ensured of getting the most relevant support documentation.
- After a service request has been made, the system automatically sends customers a confirmation of receipt and a case number.
NetAnswers Knowledge Base
Self-service has become a key strategy for businesses that seek to solidify relationships with their customers. With the ubiquity of the Web, many consumers now expect to help themselves to information when they want or need an alternative to conventional service channels. They’ve also come to expect highly personalized applications that let them accomplish tasks such as researching products or services 24/7 from anywhere.
Using the NetAnswers Knowledge Base within NetSuite’s CRM+ software application, companies can tap into a host of benefits provided by customer self-service. They can achieve greater efficiency, higher customer satisfaction, and lower customer service costs by reducing call center activity that requires manual handling and routing. NetAnswers can also deliver higher ROI by leveraging a company’s existing content repositories.
- Give customers and partners 24/7 access to customer service at a much lower cost than staffing your phone lines round the clock.
- Leverage your existing support documentation to help customers get the answers they need, when they need them.
- Create a knowledge base suited to the needs of your business and its customers, organizing content according to different levels of topics and solutions.
- Empower service reps with a complete knowledge base, enabling them to trouble-shoot customer problems quickly and easily.
- Turn generalists into experts with the right information and CRM tools at their fingertips.
- Organize information into different types and levels of topics and solutions.
- Organize FAQs, standard problems and resolutions, known issues or special tips.
- Give service reps access to a complete knowledge base, enabling them to respond faster to customer issues and reducing the learning curve when bringing on new reps.
- Enable service reps to ramp up more quickly on new issues.
- Publish specific portions of the knowledge base for different customers and partners.
Support, Service and Time Tracking
Streamlined time tracking results in improved client management and record keeping. With streamlined support, service and time-tracking processes, organizations can dramatically simplify their billing.
To that end, NetSuite CRM+ offers a gamut of time-tracking options. For example, if you need to charge for technical support on a per-minute basis, or track the time your service professionals spend with a given client, NetSuite CRM+ provides a new level of efficiency and accuracy. You’ll never again have to manage time off-line, because NetSuite CRM+ ties time tracking directly to the customer record.
- Keep accurate customer records by managing time within your CRM system.
- Streamline your time tracking, consolidating it for reporting to accounting for billing.
- Record both reimbursable and non-reimbursable time in order to understand how your team is apportioning time to serve your customers.
- Record the time spent on cases, tasks, and events.
- Approve time your team spent per case.
- Record approved time to pass to accounting for billing.