For organizations seeking a solution that easily conforms to their existing operations, Multiview offers a flexible, integrated suite of financial solutions. With Multiview , companies gain superior visibility over corporate data, creating a more effective and efficient organization while still controlling costs; Multiview is one of the most robust yet affordable solutions in the market.
The highly scalable, sophisticated solution includes 18 fully integrated modules that can be deployed in a variety of configurations, making it a great solution for organizations in any industry looking to gain the competitive edge in their market - banking, engineering, hospitality, healthcare and more. Since the pricing is based on the number of users, small organizations and multi-national enterprises alike can afford its robust, powerful functionality.
Multiview is a full-featured financial management solution that includes:
- Business/Analytics & Financial Reporting
- BI, Business Intelligence Reporting
- General Ledger with budgeting
- Accounts Payable (Electronic Banking)
- Accounts Receivable (Credit Card Processing)
- Order Entry
- Purchasing with requisitions
- Fixed Assets
- Work Order Management
- Time & Billing
- ViewSource 360
In addition to sophisticated financials, Multiview also offers a robust reporting and analytics environment with the ViewPoint tool. With ViewPoint, companies have access to all corporate data coupled with the ability to drill down to the underlying detail in every subsystem.
With more than two decades of experience in the industry, Multiview provides a comprehensive software suite that is both sophisticated and affordable, requiring no IT involvement and backed by a commitment to customer satisfaction.
We build it. We install it. We support it.
Multiview Accounts Payable (AP) helps you successfully execute your organization’s cash management strategy, enhance vendor relationships, optimize your use of the banking system and provide—through seamless integration with Multiview General Ledger, Purchase Order, Asset management, and Workflow — accurate, timely expenditure and payables reporting.
Multiview Accounts Receivable (AR) is a comprehensive system for managing receivables, cash receipts and customer credit that allows you to control this critical business function, yet retain the flexibility you need to adapt to changing business conditions. Multiview AR is a feature-rich product that is seamlessly integrated with Multiview General Ledger, inventory and order management to allow you to efficiently manage from accurate and up-to-date information.
Multiview Asset Management System (M-AMS) is a comprehensive system for measuring and managing assets, both tangible and intangible. MV-AMS allows you to exercise tight financial controls and minimize tax liabilities, and maintain the flexibility you need to adapt to changing business conditions. MV-AMS is a feature-rich product that can be seamlessly integrated with the Multiview Financials Software Suite. MV-AMS can be run standalone. Over a dozen fortune 100 companies rely on MV-AMS to fulfill their asset management requirements. MV-AMS provides you with a “single point of truth” that meets your financial, tax and managerial accounting needs.
Multiview Financials includes standard document imaging functionality to scan documents such as invoices or work orders. These digital images, as well as spreadsheets and PDF files, can be stored in the Multiview Financials data warehouse or separately. These digital images can then be attached to financial transactions. The digital image can be retrieved and used when entering transactions, for reference when authorizing documents, or for display when “drilling down” from financial reports or bi analyses.
In conjunction with our third-party partner, loris technologies, Multiview can provide an even more sophisticated document management system. This system takes all of your records (accounting-related and/or production systems data) indexes them, assigns security, and safely archives them in one cohesive electronic database, on the media of your choice (network drives, optical disks, etc). Once documents are stored, anyone with a standard web browser may search for and access any record without ever having to leave their desk! This solution can become an integral part of your business continuity capability.
Multiview Asset Management System
The Multiview Asset Management System (MV-AMS) is a comprehensive scaleable solution capable of handling the needs of the largest companies in America. MV-AMS is a proven leader in the marketplace with many of the Fortune 500 companies using the system. MV-AMS is also flexible enough to handle your company’s most demanding needs.
MV-AMS is a fully integrated part of the Multiview financial accounting system but also operates as a stand-alone application. All Multiview applications are developed using Oracle technology.
- Make partial asset transfers as well as the ability to reestablish the asset to its original state before the transfer
- Perform mass transfers and partial mass transfers
- Make changes to an asset’s basis, salvage value, life, method, depreciation expense, accumulated depreciation, depreciable status, G/L account, in-service date, or to other defined fields
- Perform extensive Like-kind Exchange operations
- Record independent asset transactions by book
- Record and track asset maintenance information
- Maintain an audit trail reflecting additions and changes to an asset
- Handles large asset volumes (robust Oracle database)
- Maintain asset equipment codes to speed data entry for new assets by allowing the user to setup asset depreciation fact patterns for each book
- Review acquisition, transfer, disposition, and change information in a pending folder prior to asset creation or transaction
- View acquisition information including all asset attributes
- Maintain asset category information
- View parent ID number association
- Handle extensive asset location information
- Define unlimited custom user fields
- Maintain extensive change history for each asset
- Maintain transfer information
- Utilize user-defined fields to track warranties, leases, and insurance coverage
- Track Asset Bar Code information
- Assists with the reconciliation of fixed assets to the property tax records
- Methods supported:
- Straight line
- Declining balance (150%, 200%, and 200% switch to SYD)
- Sum of the years digits (SYD)
- User defined
- Financial (Daily)
- Tax (Half year, Mid quarter, Mid-month)
- Short fiscal year calculations supported
- Independent fiscal year end closing of books for financial and tax
- Accommodates 52-53 week year, 13 period accounting, and unequal accounting periods (4-4-5, 4-5-4, 5-4-4)
- Complies with the Job Creation and Workers Assistance Act of 2002, including 30% additional depreciation and new luxury auto limits
- Performs automatic mid-quarter determination and automates changing the convention if necessary
- Handles zero and negative basis assets
- Maintains all book/tax basis differences Projections
- Depreciation projections are available for periods ranging from 1 to 40 years
- FAS 109 reporting
A wide range of reporting options exists for MV-AMS. The application supports over 100 system-defined reports for summary and detail information. Users also have the option of using Crystal Reports to create specific reports as well as using Excel to extract data from the database and report on that information.
Company Consolidation Reporting
- Asset acquisitions
- Asset dispositions
- Asset cost and basis information
- Like-kind exchange details
- Depreciation expense details
- IRS tax form support (Forms 4562, 4797, 4684, 4626, & 8824)
- Book reconciliation information
- Depreciation projections
- Physical inventory by location
- Asset transfers
Books MV-AMS has the flexibility to allow the company to establish an unlimited number of depreciation books. These books can be use to handle the company’s compliance requirements or as a way to forecast and project depreciation.
The standard books include:
- Regular tax
- E & P
General Ledger Interface MV-AMS is integrated into the general ledger suite of applications provided by Multiview. In addition, MV-AMS has developed custom interfaces with other general ledger applications. These interfaces allow assets to be added to the application and to post journal entries into the general ledger.
- Extensive general ledger journal entry posting capability (acquisitions, dispositions, changes, and transfers)
- Automatic corrections of journal entries when changes occur with the assets
- Feed additions and retirements directly from accounts payable system
- Allows for an easy company setup wizard
- Provides a company calendar wizard, which allows users to define the independent financial and tax calendars
- Define user security for each company
- Allows the user to define the G/L account format which can be used for sorting information and posting journal entries
- Allows for the setup of G/L accounts and account relationships
- Asset acquisition
- Asset acquisition offset account
- Accumulated depreciation
- Depreciation expense
- Expense of sale
- Proceeds amount
- Gain/Loss account
- Allows for assets additions to be placed in a pending category in the database so that assets can be reviewed before being added and included on reports
- Allows for custom stored procedures to be performed as desired by the company
- Hardware/Software Specifications
- Operating System: 32-bit application for use on Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP
- C/S Computing: Fat Server / Thin Client Technology
- The user interface uses a thin client approach, which allows for a scaleable solution without having to constantly upgrade the end user equipment. The Data intensive functions are performed only on the application server.
- The database and application can be centrally maintained, separate from the end user interface. The application is platform independent.
- The application is an open, relational database environment where accounting data is held in a database separate from the application.
Most companies are not lacking in raw financial data, but they do find it difficult to get the up-to-date information that they want, when they want, and in the form that they want. Multiview’s general ledger (GL) product was designed from the outset to adapt to those needs, and to accommodate other real-world financial reporting, regulatory reporting, and control requirements of your organization.
Multiview Inventory (MVIN) complements the rich functionality of Multiview Purchase Order by allowing you to manage the receipt, movement, costing and withdrawal of items from your stores inventory. MVIN is an extremely flexible product that allows you to carefully control your fulfillment of orders. MVIN allows you to establish the costing method best suited to your needs, and to easily track the value of your inventory. It is seamlessly integrated with Multiview’s Accounts Payable, Order Entry, Accounts Receivable, and General Ledger products.
Multiview Order Management (OM) provides you with a fully integrated order-taking module to capture and manage the fulfillment of customer orders. Completely integrated with Multiview Accounts Receivable (AR) for invoicing, credit and collections, order management shortens your order-to-cash cycle. Integration with Multiview Inventory gives you streamlined revenue and expense accounting, and zero reconciliation problems.
Multiview Purchasing (PO) is a comprehensive purchasing management system that allows your organization to control the acquisition of goods and services, yet retain the flexibility you need to adapt to changing business conditions. Multiview PO lets you effectively manage requisitions, purchases, receipts and invoices and is seamlessly-integrated with Multiview’s General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Inventory, and Fixed Assets products. Sophisticated features such as configurable workflow and approvals, and electronic document imaging increase the effectiveness of your purchasing function.
Viewpoint Business Intelligence
Multiview’s powerful reporting environment, viewpoint, is far more than a financial report writer. Viewpoint is a reporting environment that gives you production financial reporting, business intelligence coupled with drill-down all in one tightly-integrated, powerful, easy-to-use package.
Viewpoint works “out-of-the-box” to let your senior executives, operational managers, department managers and other end-users do revenue, expense, product and line-of-business reporting and analysis easily and efficiently – without any I.T. involvement required! Best of all, Viewpoint eliminates the need for your non-finance end-users to have a detailed understanding of your accounting structure to become experts!
Multiview Workflow (WF) is a powerful, flexible product that it is easy to use and implement — no need for your I.T. Department to be involved! Multiview Workflow enhances your control and oversight of all internal control functions by providing a visual medium for the setting up and monitoring of all your authorization and review processes. Multiview workflow is fully-integrated “out-of-the-box” with the Multiview Financials software suite, so you can easily enhance accounts payable, purchase order, invoicing, or order management. You can even implement Multiview Workflow around your existing ERP systems!
Reviews of Multiview Write a Review
Sandra from Crosspoint Human Services says...
Multiview is a very flexible accounting system. It includes Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset management, Purchase order, Inventory Management, Budgeting, General Ledger and Viewpoint Reporting. Data can be uploaded to any application above from an excel spreadsheet and data can be downloaded to excel from any application as well. Has many user defined fields to meet your companies unique needs. Very adaptable.
The good: Sales staff very attentive. Quote and Contract covered all of our wants and needs. Best of all, we met with no surprises during implementation. Project Manager was EXECELLENT. With her guidance we converted data from our old accounting system and setup Multiview in 3 months! One of the best conversions I have ever experienced. Even after go live our experience with there support team is excellent. Thank you so much for suggesting Multiview to us!!!
The bad: Multiview does not have an integrated payroll solution. We chose Paylocity to service our payroll and Multiview worked with them to set up an interface.