Improve cash flow with customizable information views and forecasting capabilities that let you monitor, predict, and manage inflows and outflows.
- Understand cash flow trends. Manage your current cash inflow and outflow more efficiently and forecast balances based on multiple scenarios to
improve cash flow control and help ensure that cash flow concerns are dealt with effectively.
- See the big picture and drill down to details. View cash flow information in a userfriendly, calendar-based interface that helps you sort through information quickly and gives you the details you need to make insightful decisions.
- Predict and understand anticipated
cash flow. Identify any shortfalls or surpluses, make smarter investment decisions, and improve
your day-to-day financial planning.
- View cash flow information the way
you want. Customize Cash Flow Management to your specific needs, choosing modules to include
in calculations, define your own cash flow transactions, or chose an optional Forecast definition to support complex cash flow analysis.
- Connect financial information across your business. Gain greater control over cash flow and
expenses with seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP Payables, Receivables, Sales Order, Purchase Order, and General Ledger modules.
- Customized Calculations. Customize the selection of data to include in your calculations and manage cash flow without having to export data to a spreadsheet.
- Daily Balance. Checking Control your day-to-day operations with clear views of daily inflows and
outflows of cash to identify shortfalls or surpluses and running balances.
- Transaction Tracing. Click on cash flow entries and view the originating transaction to see which
payments and cash receipts affect your cash flow on any given day.
- Flexible Forecasting. Create up to three different forecasts based on many different scenarios, including different opening balances, information from other modules, and posted or unposted transactions.
- Calendar Scrolling. View your cash flow for the current or coming months, scroll from month to
month, or check specific dates using the graphical calendar view, to understand your cash balances now and in the future.
- Intuitive Graphical Views. Find information quickly with intuitive, graphical views that can be expanded or collapsed to show or hide more detailed subentries.
- Multiple Scenarios. Record “what if” transactions in Cash Flow Management for planning or decision making, without affecting any posting journal.
- Trends Revealed Clearly. Show cash flow trends clearly with weekly and monthly calendar reports including base summaries, source-based summaries, source-based details, transactions by category, and more.
- Daily Changes Detailed. Display detailed listings of all source documents making up the net change to cash flow in a given day and drill down for greater detail.
- Multiple Sorts, Instant Reports. Sort transactions in multiple ways and print the reports you need instantly.