Maintain tight, efficient control over your distribution channels and drive superior customer service by harnessing distribution workflow, reducing data entry, and providing better access to distribution information.
- Manage your inventory more effectively. Make the best use of your inventory and control its distribution more efficiently by identifying and optimizing the key step in your fulfillment process.
- Increase productivity and data accuracy. Reduce the time employees spend manually entering data and the associated risk of introducing errors by tightly integrating and automatically sharing
information between fulfillment and invoicing processes.
- Respond to your customers. Give your customers what they need and want — fast, efficient service — by tailoring workflow, item codes, and pick lists to their specific requirements without extra effort or disruption.
- Maximize your net profit. Avoid costly errors or delays and improve customer satisfaction and retention with configurable, effective workflow.
- Access precise information. Remove roadblocks to productivity and enable efficient customer service by giving your employees easy access to all the current and historical information on your distribution line — shipment date, status, latest receipts, and more — and increasing information visibility with advanced distribution SmartLists.
- Configure your solution to meet specific needs.
Smoothly tailor the solution to provide the control and information you require to meet your business needs and those of your customers.
- User-Defined Delivery Cycle. Identify and define key points in the fulfillment process and associate them with specific operations such as printing, pick list production, or confirmations.
- Variable Workflow. Configure workflow to produce an unlimited number of workflow document
profiles, depending on the operating methods of individual departments or needs of specific customers.
- Automatic Back-Order Allocation. Maximize delivery efficiency by allocating newly received inventory automatically across existing sales orders and updating Quantity to Invoice data based on defined rules.
- Order-to-Invoice Transfer. Build pick batches for wave picking based on a number of criteria such as customer priority, shipment date, customer class, or document ID.
- Extensive Transaction Search. View, track, and modify transactions onscreen using a wide range of parameters such as ID, workflow status, batch number, or custom codes.
- Customer Item Code Support. Cross-reference inventory and order-taking tools to the customer’s own item codes to speed inquiries from both customer service reps and the customer.
- Customer-Specific Item Substitution. Set automatic or date-sensitive item substitution to smoothly manage promotions, item shortages, or other needs.
- Customer-Specific Picking. Customize instructions and print graphic-quality pick lists for specific combinations of customers and items to accommodate special needs such as
specific labeling, preparation, or packaging requirements.
- Enhanced Lot Management. Set custom rules for inventory date requirements, and receive automatic warnings when stock to be received falls below minimum acceptable shelf life rules.
- Fulfillment Order. Connect fulfillment and invoicing processes and reduce data entry by
transferring quotes, back orders, and orders to a Fulfillment Order, which can then be turned into a final invoice for posting.
- Tighter Integration to Quantity Fulfilled. Help eliminate manual processes for entering fulfillment quantities on sales line items with automatic updating of Quantity Fulfilled during the Pick Confirmation step.
- Document Status Rollback. Perform rollbacks for individual or groups of documents for precise tracking control at any stage of the ordering and fulfillment process.