MetricStream is the market leader in enterprise Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management software, content, and consulting. MetricStream solutions and domain experts help companies thrive in today’s increasingly mobile, social, global, and complex business landscape.
MetricStream enterprise solutions are used by leading corporations in diverse industries such as financial services, healthcare, pharmaceutical, medical device, high tech manufacturing, energy, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage their risk management programs, quality processes, regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives.
Leading companies are using MetricStream solutions for:
- Risk Management (ERM, ORM, Internal Audits, IT Compliance, etc.)
- Regulatory Compliance (FDA, SOx, FERC, OSHA, etc.)
- Corporate Governance (Ethics, Stock Options Grants, CSR, etc.)
- Quality Management (ISO 9000, Six Sigma, Supplier Quality, etc.)
- Sustainable Environment (Green Data Center, EH&S, Intelligent Buildings, Smart Cities, etc.)
- MetricStream’s product portfolio comprises of a comprehensive suite of applications based on the patent-pending Enterprise GRC Platform. The applications are designed to manage compliance with quality standards, industry regulations, risk programs and corporate policies.
MetricStream, along with its network of partners, provides cloud, implementation, post-sales support, and validation services for its solutions to ensure that customers realize the maximum value from their investments.
MetricStream receives significant awards and recognition, including the Operational Risk & Regulation Award for “GRC Platform of the Year”, GRC 20/20 Research’s GRC Technology Innovation and GRC Value Award, Red Herring 100, Enterprise Outlook Investors’ Choice, Supply and Demand Executive 100, and the HotTech award. MetricStream has been consistently and consecutively rated as a market leader by leading analyst firms.
Investments from blue-chip venture capital firms such as Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Blade Ventures have enabled MetricStream to make continued investments in extending its market leadership.
MetricStream is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with offices across the United States, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Evaluations of Metric Stream products by market segment:
Get Software Recommendations
For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.