MAXLife ERP addresses the industry-specific needs of Life Sciences companies that produce FDA regulated products. MAXLife is an end-to-end solution that addresses a Life Sciences company’s biggest challenge: quality management.
Learn more about MAXLife Life Sciences Quality and Compliance management software features:
- Electronic Batch Records: Reduce manual processing and operating costs by tracking Batch Records electronically, having them go through a life cycle of approvals, security, and workflows along the way.
- Life Sciences Quality Portal: Manage all of their quality and compliance unstructured documents - such as SOPs, Quality Programs, Training materials, etc… - in a 21 CFR Part 820 compliant environment.
- CAPA Incident Management: Streamline and automate Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) incident and non-conformance management processes to correct and prevent issues, measure outcomes, and continuously monitor the system.
- Materials Control Workbench: Access and view any material lot and / or serial number, the status of that material, and all of the locations of that material - at the click of a button!
- Cost of Quality Management: Track and analyze all costs related to performing quality processes to improve product quality and reduce the cost of quality.
MAXLife ERP is based on Microsoft’s most advanced and feature-rich ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. Gartner, Inc. has named Microsoft Dynamics AX a “Leader” in its ERP Magic Quadrant, and Nucleus Research has found that Microsoft Dynamics AX customers achieve returns in areas of increased visibility, increased productivity, and reduced costs.
MAXLife software increases your visibility into product performance, resulting in better decisions and increased revenues and profits. It enables quality control and quality assurance processes to work together as part of the business system, and to be transparently available for reviewing and reporting. With MAXLife, you can track product quality, proactively see and respond to manufacturing variability, meet GMPs, Sarbanes Oxley, and 21 CFR Part 11 and Part 820 requirements, and simplify computer systems validation.
And with MAXLife Cloud ERP, you can give your employees real-time visibility and anytime, anywhere access to the critical business data they need to be successful - without compromising functionality or security.
Popular Functionality Modules
Business Intelligence Gain insight into business data, enhance reporting, and maximize the performance of your business management solution…
Quality & Compliance Improve quality, streamline compliance, reduce costs, meet GMPs, 21 CFR Part 11 and Part 820, and simplify computer systems validation.…
Discrete Manufacturing Shorten cycle times, enable project and financial control and visibility, and empower expansion into new territories and services.…
Global Risk and Compliance Management Realize the benefits of reduced risk and increased operational efficiency while building a foundation on which to grow.…
Process Manufacturing Track and manage raw materials with complex inventory dimensions while increasing efficiency and reducing operating costs.…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of MAXLife ERP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use MAXLife ERP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!