MCBA Quantum Distribution System
…the Right Material - at the Right Place - at the Right Time
- How much of a material to buy?
- How much should be stocked?
- Where to sell it?
- To whom?
- How much should you charge?
Whether your company needs better control over the selling and distribution of products to your customers or whether you need better control over the material flow through your manufacturing process, the MCBA Distribution System can help. No computer system can make critical decisions for you, but MCBA’s QUANTUM Distribution System can help provide you with the critical information to make better decisions. For example, the Distribution System automatically provides vital sales history information such as when, where, to whom and how a product was sold; which sales person sold it; and what margin was achieved. With this information and much more at your fingertips, you can effectively plan future stock requirements.
MCBA QUANTUM Distribution System can work for manufacturers in planning appropriate levels for ordering raw material and keeping the production line full without overloading your company with expensive slow moving material.
If you would like to have tighter controls the MCBA Distribution System is just right. Some of the benefits include:
- Reduction in inventory investment. Have the right item at the right time without excess stock
- Reduction in loss due to spoilage, shrinkage and obsolescence. Inventory stays on shelves for a shorter time
- Increased sales due to better customer service and timely deliveries. Less out-of-stock items should result in repeat business
- Lower purchasing costs. Comprehensive vendor history and analysis allow informed purchasing decisions and to shopping for the best value The MCBA Quantum Distribution System will also interface with both Quantum Accounting and Manufacturing Systems.
Popular Functionality Modules
Purchase Order & Receiving The Purchase Order and Receiving (PO) package helps ensure that the correct quantity and quality of material is available when it is required. For instance, the PO’s…
Customer Order Processing The MCBA Customer Order Processing (COP) package is used to record, track, verify and handle customer orders. The typical manufacturer/distributor selling products will have…
Inventory Management Any distribution or manufacturing system, whether manual or computerized, must have some way of recording what parts are in inventory and in what quantity. In fact, this…
Sales History Sales History is a versatile, comprehensive reporting package. It offers a variety of reporting formats to assist you in evaluating what happened during a sales period or a…
Bill of Material Processor MCBA’s Bill of Material Processor (BOMP) package is classified as a Distribution Package but it is equally critical to the Manufacturing process. The main function of…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of Quantum Distribution Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Quantum Distribution? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!