The Markosoft Property Manager gives you everything you need to manage and maintain your rental properties. This product can log and track all transactions, assess late fees, create past due notices, and print a variety of reports. This product will allow you to easily calculate payments and assess sales taxes, with minimal input from you or your staff. From start to finish this product can aid in every aspect of your property management needs.
Property Manager can compile several commonly used reports. These reports are:
- Account History - A history of all transactions made to a specific account
- Daily Credits Applied - A listing of all accounts where credits were assigned between a given date range
- Daily Payments Received - A complete listing of all payments received between a given date range totaled by date
- Labels - Printout of standard size address labels for every account found in the current query list
- Late Fees Applied - A complete listing of all past due accounts
- Past Due Notices A printout of past due notices for all selected accounts
- Payment Receipt A detailed printout of any single payment transaction from any account
- Payments Received A detailed listing of all payments received between a given date range
A lot of property management companies do repair or service work for their properties; if this is the case with your company, the Work Order module is the perfect fit for you. This module gives you the ability to track the costs associated with providing services. This module can be operated as a stand-alone or integrated with the Property Manager. To aid you in your work order management, this product can generate both work orders and invoices, while being able to track all parts used in repairs. This product allows you to quickly and easily create a work order for any account you have in Property Manager.
Reviews of Property Manager Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Property Manager? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!