Rent Manager® is advanced software designed to be completely self-contained with a powerful property management database, integrated accounting, contact management, work orders, marketing solutions, and much more. You no longer need to become an expert in multiple programs and maintain multiple databases to run your business.
Rent Manager is the Ideal Software for:
- Commercial Properties
- Home Owners Associations
- Management Companies
- Manufactured Housing
- Multifamily Housing
- Single Family Housing
- Student Housing
- Vacation Homes
Available as a stand-alone or cloud-based product, Rent Manager is proven software for companies that manage all types of properties. Exceptionally customizable and ideal for portfolios of every size, Rent Manager is the key to an effective and efficient business. One of the greatest challenges faced when choosing software is the lack of flexibility that comes with buying it off the shelf, rather than developing it yourself. We deliver advanced accounting and management features while leaving plenty of room for user adjustments through custom data fields, custom reports, custom documents-custom everything.
No company is the same, so no company should have to track and organize their information in the same way. Rent Manager® recognizes that our customers are unique, and so is your business. We provide several ways to mold your software to your specific needs and individual user’s requirements. Customize anything—including how reports and documents are generated, how your interface looks, and even what information is displayed in your software—on a user-by-user basis.
Your software should adapt to fit your needs, not the other way around.
We’ve set out to offer everything a user needs in one platform, including the vital functionality of a comprehensive accounting system. You can manage accounts payables, accounts receivables, electronic bank reconciliations, financial reports, online payment processing, and more in a single location to ensure you don’t miss a penny.
- Our custom-built websites are fully integrated with Rent Manager®. Easily post, update, and remove vacancies; seamlessly accept online payments, applications, and work orders; give your owners access to financial information and contributions; and much more.
- Our design team will bring form and function to your website, whether that means updating your existing site or building one from scratch. Not only will you end up with a professional, user-friendly website, but you can also access it anywhere with our mobile-friendly responsive designs.
- Property management is dynamic work that requires your team to be out and about at a moment’s notice. Showings, move-ins/move-outs, rent collection, service and maintenance issues… you have to be prepared to keep your business running. Rent Manager Online (RMO) has increased mobile capabilities including on-the-go inspections, work orders, and payment processing applications that link directly to the software.
Online Portal Tools:
- Available for Rent Manager Online (RMO), the Web Portal Suite makes it easy and convenient for people to conduct business with your company anywhere, at any time. Electronic leasing, online rent payments, owner communications, service requests—the Web Portal Suite provides your customers with secure digital resources and gives your company 24-hour online accessibility and visibility.
- Streamline the process for signing leasing documents by creating lease agreements that can be sent electronically to the selected recipients. Once you have created letter templates that include electronic signature blocks, you can submit those documents electronically to selected recipients. These recipients receive an email that grants them access to these letters to read, sign, and return—all electronically.
Electronic Payment Processing
- ePay combines PayLease’s advanced online payment gateway, real-time credit card and check processing, and merchant account services into a single integrated solution to make payment collection convenient. Give your tenants and owners the convenience and flexibility associated with online payments and reduce the amount of data entry your staff has to tackle each month by incorporating this comprehensive, secure service into your Rent Manager® process. In the office or on-the-go, taking payments or making payments, Rent Manager’s ePay functionality will transform the way you handle financial transactions.
VoIP Phone Integration:
- Rent Manager’s Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone technology produces a communications framework to manage day-to-day operations, communicate with remote employees, interact with current and prospective renters, and more. rmVoIP automatically identifies and opens tenant/vendor/owner information in the software when a call is received. This gives you quick access to history/notes, service manager, transactions, etc.—anything you may need to assist in the conversation.
- Rent Manager® provides more than 250 built-in reports designed to help you answer questions about your business. These reports examine everything from the financial status of your portfolio to vacancies, services issues, rent roll, leasing, and much more.
- Rent Manager’s integration with AmRent—one of the nation’s most trusted screening providers—enables you to conduct resident screenings from within the software and make educated leasing decisions in a matter of minutes. This advanced screening feature gives you the ability to check a prospect’s criminal, eviction, and credit history prior to entering into a rental agreement. Identify qualified applicants and quickly convert them to residents, while simultaneously managing risk and reducing removals.
- Rent Manager is leading the way in software flexibility by adding an Application Programming Interface (API) to this already-adaptable program. The API gives users the freedom to integrate with whichever vendor they choose. With our core functionality already built in, Rent Manager is more versatile than ever, with the ability to share and embed data however users wish.
- Document Packets allow you to add multiple letter templates to a single packet. The packet can then be sent to a single recipient – with the recipient receiving all of the letters in the packet.
Electronic Bank Reconciliations Rent Manager will automatically pre-reconcile your bank statements against your bank register with the Electronic Bank Reconciliations feature. This will eliminate hours of…
Financial Reporting The Rent Manager XP General Ledger module is a completely integrated accounting system that works on both a cash or accrual based system. All transactions entered…
Accounts Payable Track and manage your payables all within Rent Manager. Access everything including bills, vendor info, invoices, budgets, checks, and more right at your fingertips.…
Accounts Receivable The monthly A/R processing cycle is important: charging, receiving, depositing payments, and keeping track of the whole process. Every aspect of your Accounts Receivable…
Work Order Management Built-in Word Processor: Rent Manager includes a word processor that automatically fills in any information you desire—tenant name, address, balance, etc.—in the documents…
ePay Go paperless with Rent Manager’s ePay Processing. Electronically handle tenant payments, owner contributions and distributions, and vendor bills in real time.…
Reviews of Rent Manager Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Rent Manager? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!