KanTime™ is a web-based Homecare Software solution specially designed and created for Private-Duty and Home Health Agencies. It allows you to monitor and manage information, which makes your company operations smooth and profitable.
KanTime™ is a fully integrated product that handles patient / client data, caregiver data, scheduling, billing, accounts receivable and payroll. The integrated telephone system allows caregiver to check-in / out, notifies for No-Show by caregiver and allows inputting mileage and expenses from the client site. The in-built Document Management system allows to store client consent data, plan of care, caregiver signed applications and any other scanned images, bringing closer to a paperless office.
KanTime™ helps your company to be very efficient by reducing administrative costs, improving employee retention, enhancing profitability and delivering the quality care your clients expect. It simplifies scheduling, timesheet management, billing and payroll process. It’s designed to help achieve your company’s goal and vision for success. It meets your requirements for today and can scale as your business and market grows with multiple branches.
KanTime™ is built on the robust Microsoft .Net platform with ‘N’ tier architecture. This architectural foundation allows you to easily expand and scale to any size. The system provides you the familiar Windows look & feel with online help.
- Security: Robust role-based user logins. The rights management feature enables you to specify the information each user can view and tasks they can perform.
- Easy-to-use: Very intuitive and easy to use with online help.
- Freedom: Allows you to work from anywhere, anytime with unbelievable control over your business. The software is available 24×7; hence you have real-time data about your caregiver’s activity & billing.
- Customizable: Extensive set-up capabilities enable companies to personalize the system to fit their business.
- Streamlined Productivity: Predefined processes ensure that users follow company protocols, follow required steps, and adhere to industry compliancy.
- Reports: Users can choose from a broad range of predefined reports to meet regulatory and business requirements, and also export reports to Adobe PDF, Microsoft Excel and Quick Books.
Reviews of KanTime Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use KanTime? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!