Gain a competitive advantage with JustFoodERP. We provide the functionality food companies need to manage sales and customer relationships. By offering a variety of order management options, coupled with pricing rules, discount rules, order rules, commission calculations, and rebate calculation, JustFoodERP takes the complexity out of the sales order process and allows your company to focus on better customer service, setting delivery expectations, upselling opportunities, and improving communication with customers.
Order Management & EDI
- Manual spot orders make order taking easy with quick reference to order history, copying from past orders, order statistics, item substitutions, pricing, rebate calculations, and inventory information on the fly.
- Quick Order screens available for high volume environments. Quick orders strip out advanced posting functions and minimize tab or mouse clicks allowing customer service reps to process thousands of orders per day.
- Integrated EDI for order processing and invoice creation. Hundreds of pre-mapped documents for over 60 trading partners available out-of-the-box.
- Order Rules with full order approval available. Rules can be setup by customer, item setting minimum quantities, weights, partial pallet or full pallet order rules.
Pricing, Rebates & commissions
- Pricing rules built right into the system supporting Bracket Pricing, Delivered Pricing, Pricing campaigns (integrated into marketing engine), as well as pricing supporting calendar features.
- Sales brackets include Customer Buying Groups, Price List Groups and support for specific sales hierarchies.
- Cost Plus pricing available for customers who deal with volatile commodities. Costs could be based on inventory costs, fixed costs, or alternate costs.
- Item Surcharges and Document Surcharge functionality to support surcharges like freight or fuel surcharges, or even temporary commodity price fluctuations.
- Zones functionality allows prices to be applied to specific zones of delivery. Delivery charges are itemized and easily reconciled against the incoming logistics or freight costs.
- Extended Pricing Matrix allows item charges to be applied in combinations of customers or customer groups.
- Invoice printing can roll-up prices or itemize prices from surcharges.
- Estimates functionality allows sales reps to put forward accurate estimates based on a specific recipe. A worksheet allows marketing costs or other fixed costs to be factored into the pricing equation.
- Commissions are highly configurable and can be calculated on price, margin, and quantity as well as advanced rules such as first-time sale, new item, new customer, unique items.
Rebates & Trade Promotion
- Create Sales Rebate structures based on customers or items.
- Rebates support minimum quantity rules as well as start and end dates.
- Automatically create accruals to the appropriate G/L account.
- Apply cash or payments against outstanding rebate accruals making it easy for finance to reconcile accounts.
- The Trade Promotion Management module works hand in hand with rebate functionality, allowing sales managers to plan promotion spend using a variety of methods.
- Support a collaborate approach to sales forecast.
- Convenient Excel plug-in is fully integrated to JustFoodERP.
- Generate sales forecasts using a tool that your employees are familiar with.
- Support dozens of algorithms including a ProCast option that selects the best method based on history.
- Feed forecasts from historical sales or purchase data.
- Integrate sales forecasts with the Planning Engine for MPS/MRP planning and what-if scenarios.
- Allow your customers to access a secure web portal.
- Create new Sales Orders.
- View Sales Order History.
- View account status and statement information.
- Access product specifications online.
* JF Commerce powered by NOPCommerce.
* Fully integrated shopping cart application.
* Allow consumers to browse and buy your products online.
* Fully integrated with JustFoodERP; item information, inventory levels, order processing, credit card processing.
- Full Sales Force Automation including contact management, activity tracking, and a history of past communication to customers.
- Integration to Microsoft Outlook means your employees will be comfortable with CRM from the start. Use Outlook’s contact management, email logging, tasks, and calendar.
- Full support for disconnected and remote employees including sales reps and sales brokers.
- Integration to JustFoodERP to provide transaction history for each customer. View sales orders, sales invoices, and pricing options without having to access the ERP system.
- Opportunity Management allows you to view sales rep activity by customer type, as well as better forecast opportunities with new customers or new products.
- Campaign Management & Marketing Lists to better manage trade shows and other marketing efforts.
- Integration to social marketing mediums like Twitter and Facebook.
- Available in a hosted or on-premise model.