JAMIS Prime ERP is simply the most intuitive and agile Cloud ERP solution for government contractors, offering integration across all key components of your business. JAMIS Prime enables you to leverage the cloud not only to connect with your mobile workforce, but also with customers and other value chain businesses on web-enabled devices of every kind.
All JAMIS Prime ERP application suites include reporting/dashboards, document management, advanced security and integration with Microsoft Office features. The integrated document management system allows you to keep business plans, policies, forecasts and procedures online and associate them with ERP transactions to deliver a complete view of your business. JAMIS Prime ERP comprises the following application suites:
- Finance/Project Accounting Suite
- Time and Expense Management
- Business Planning/Forecasting Suite
- Distribution Suite
- Human Capital Management Suite
- Fixed Asset Module
Business Planning Suite
JAMIS Prime’s Business Planning Suite supports company-wide strategic business scenario planning as well as routine estimate at completion updates. The built-in rate application is a powerful tool to analyze possible future business models. Scenario planning gives you the freedom to explore different options, improving the effectiveness of your business planning process. JAMIS Prime’s Business Planning can assist you in answering hypothetical questions such as:
- What will my indirect rates look like if I win the large NASA proposal on which we are bidding?
- How many senior scientists will I need to reduce if we lose the large follow-on bid with DOE?
- What will the impact on our rates be if we decide to subcontract out the engineering services on DOT contract?
- If we open up a second office and move to two sets of rates, what impact will that have on existing contracts and future bids?
- If we overrun our upside budget by 15% on the Navy jobs, how will that affect revenue?
- If we win all jobs forecasted with 50% or higher probability, what will our hiring profile look like for next year?
The business planning system also provides tools to routinely develop and update estimates to complete for projects and jobs. Companies that do frequent re-forecasting of future costs can use the tools to maintain current and evolving integrated business forecasts. The system allows for an unlimited number of forecasts and includes the ability to compare against pre-established budgets.
- Flexible budgeting and forecasting tools for both existing and planned new business
- Forecasts and predicts future costs & revenues for various user-defined scenarios
- Forecasts and predicts future indirect rates for various user-defined scenarios
- Forecasts and predicts future labor headcount resource requirements and utilization by category
- Includes win probability feature for new business forecasting—decide which planned new business is included in various business scenarios
- Provides ability to point to alternative indirect rate sets to access cost impacts of changes in rate structures
- Automatically consolidates actual and forecasted cost-to-complete data to support the estimate at completion (EAC) process
- Stores unlimited EACs and maintain history of changes
- Supports simple conversion of a proposed contract or a proposed change order to an actual contract
- Supports escalation methods for copying old budgets and spreading new budgets
- Provides full support and audit trail for development and submittal of forward pricing rates
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
The Customer Management Suite provides a web-based customer relationship management (CRM) application for managing business opportunities, contacts, and business accounts. JAMIS Prime will deliver a single, consolidated view of all customer contacts. Dashboards and reports provide real-time sales data to accurately manage forecasts, quotas, and results. Adopting JAMIS Prime CRM will:
- Decrease customer management costs
- Increase customer insight
- Decrease new business development costs
Customer Lifecycle Management – JAMIS Prime provides a single system for tracking customers through the cycles of prospecting, closing, and up-selling. This provides marketing teams with a complete history of communication and offers that prospects have received to eliminate confusion and improve conversion rates.
Integrated Document Management - JAMIS Prime sales automation allows employees to attach any digital document to opportunities and business accounts to reduce the time spent looking for data. Your business development and finance teams will no longer have to wonder which version of the contract a customer signed.
Account and Contact Management – Leads can be converted into business accounts, which are linked to contacts, activities, tasks, opportunities, cases, and documents to provide a 360 degree view of the account. Sales teams can be instantly aware of any recorded activity which may impact their account.
Opportunity Management – Opportunities provide a central place where team members can collaborate on business development tasks and activities.
Approvals and Workflow – Manage permissions for each screen object and customize approvals to match your business development processes. Restrict rights to specific customer accounts to limit exposure of key activities.
Email Templates – Utilize email templates to send prospects and customers professional looking emails that are consistent with branding guidelines. Responses to email sent from JAMIS Prime are automatically tracked.
Dashboards and Favorites – Administrators can create announcements and default dashboards which can be customized by each business development team to match their individual needs. Dashboards and favorites link business development personnel to real-time information delivered in tabular or graphical form.
Integrates Service and Support – Support personnel can create cases that can be viewed by all stakeholders. Each case can be linked to tasks, events, and activities. You can establish case severities, escalation paths, and priorities which dictate workflow and send reminders to the responsible parties.
JAMIS Prime Technology Framework/Developer Suite
JAMIS Prime’s Studio is a Microsoft C# .net application development platform for building web-based business applications. Using JAMIS Prime Studio you can create highly scalable cloud software that can stand alone or be part of a larger ERP and CRM deployment. Your JAMIS Prime applications are delivered via a presentation layer that includes support for all popular browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Google Chrome. This allows you to concentrate on business logic, not browser compatibility.
JAMIS Prime is a true Web application:
- The client interface is a web browser and can be accessed from anywhere via a standard Internet connection
- The application does not require any files or components to be installed on the client’s computer (True Zero Client Footprint).
The Distribution Management Suite is an optional suite for managing the complexities of distribution, such as purchasing, ordering, tracking inventory, filling orders, and supporting customers. Our distribution software is integrated with our core financial modules to deliver real-time measurements of your procurement activity. Contractors must purchase supplies and services from responsible sources at fair and reasonable prices. The Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) (10 U.S.C. 2306a and 41 U.S.C. chapter 35) requires contractors to submit certified cost or pricing data if a procurement exceeds the TINA threshold. The JAMIS Prime Distribution Suite provides you with the tools to pass a Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR).
- Requisition Management
- Inventory Management
- Inventory Management by Project
- Sales Order Management
Finance/Project Accounting Suite
Built from the ground up to be DCAA-compliant, JAMIS Prime’s Finance/Project Accounting Suite is designed to meet the critical accounting, back-office, and operations needs and challenges of the most demanding government contractors while offering real-time insight into key contract and project management performance metrics. Proper use and configuration of JAMIS Prime provides government contracting clients with an ERP system that will enable full compliance with DCAA, FAR, and CAS requirements. JAMIS Prime enables government contractors to:
- Comply with applicable laws and government contracting regulations
- Maintain and sustain acceptable cost accounting and billing systems
- Optimize the ability to control and manage all types of contracts, contract line items and contract task orders
- Manage, control, and adjust indirect cost structures and support the generation of annual incurred cost submissions
- Provide reliable cost and pricing data to support management decisions
- Minimize the risk of misallocations and mischarges
The JAMIS Prime ERP Finance/Project Accounting Suite features include these capabilities required by US Government Contractors:
- Contract Management and Billing
- Job Cost/Project Accounting
- Subcontract Management
- General Ledger
- Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Tax Management
- Intercompany Accounting
Fixed Assets Suite
The Fixed Assets / Government Property Management module provides complete visibility into your company assets and controls Government property in your possession or at suppliers/subcontractors. The module provides complete visibility into your depreciation calculations. Using this module you can add fixed assets from AP purchases, import them from a file, or add them individually.
JAMIS Prime will provide total asset management (fixed assets / government property) from acquisition all the way through disposal. The user interface is flexible and customizable to help you work faster and smarter with user-definable fields. JAMIS Prime enable control of your government owned property in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation 52.245-1.
Multiple Depreciation Methods – Select from a huge number of predefined depreciation schedules or create your own. JAMIS Prime supports accelerated cost recovery system (ACRS), modified ACRS, straight-line, declining-balance, sum of years’ digits, remaining value, flat rate, units of production, and custom methods. Each depreciation method can include different averaging conventions as well as useful life and recovery periods.
Purchase Order Integration – Integration with the Purchase Order Module allows you to easily convert purchases into fixed assets or government acquired property without re-entering data. Eligible purchases are automatically displayed to simplify the conversion process.
Tax Benefit Support – JAMIS Prime provides multiple depreciation books, multiple calendars, special depreciation bonuses, and tax benefit recapture capabilities to help you accurately account for complex tax rules.
Multiple Depreciation Books – JAMIS Prime provides the ability to create multiple depreciation books. This allows you to create depreciation schedules that do not update the general ledger for tax and reporting purposes. For tax and reporting books, you can assign calendar years that are independent of your actual financial ledger.
Multiple Asset Types – Manage multiple property types including company owned property, government owned property, leases, rentals, and granted property. You can also track assets that are leased or rented to others.
US Tax Bonuses – The US IRS code Section 179 specifies bonuses that reduce the depreciable basis for the first year of an asset’s useful life. JAMIS Prime supports these calculations as well as the ability to reverse these benefits if you dispose of the asset prematurely.
Fixed Asset Tools – Asset manipulation tools allow you to make mass changes to several fixed assets at once. These tools include processing depreciation schedules, releasing fixed asset transactions, converting purchases to fixed assets, and generating fixed asset calendars.
Fixed Asset / Government Property Reporting – The Fixed Asset module provides several reports to help you manage asset acquisitions, disposals, asset balances, asset net values, future projections, and depreciation transactions. You can drill-down inside summary reports to review the detailed transactions.
Reviews of JAMIS Prime ERP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use JAMIS Prime ERP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!