ProSeries software is created by tax professionals: over 190 tax experts, including Certified Public Accountants and Enrolled Agents, spent more than 240,000 hours last year developing and testing ProSeries products for accuracy and speed, ensuring you get the quality of software you need to properly run your accounting business.
Pro Series is tailored for small to medium tax practices, to help them provide high quality tax return services. Available in both Professional and Basic editions, you can be assured that there is a ProSeries system perfect for your company. The system will provide you with dependable calculations and an efficient workflow.
ProSeries Professional is your complete solution for all of your taxing needs. Whether you need to simply file 1040’s or need to file State taxes in multiple States, ProSeries Professional can cater to your needs.
Some of the features of ProSeries Professional can be viewed below:
- File an unlimited number of 1040 Returns (100+ individual Federal forms and schedules)
- File an unlimited number of Individual Returns for all States (45 States and Local forms)
- File an unlimited number of Federal and State Business Returns (1120, 1120s, 1065, 1041, 990)
- Unlimited Gift and State Returns (709, 706)
Electronic filing capabilities, charged for on a Pay Per Return; basis. Costs of forms are:
- 1040 Individual Returns
- State Individual Returns
- Federal Business Modules: 1120, 1120s, 1065, 1041, 990
- State Business Modules: 1120, 1120s, 1065, 1041, 990
- Federal Estate Returns: 706
- Federal Gift Tax Returns: 709
- Electronic - Filing: Individual or Business Federal/State
- Client Organizers
Call for current prices.
Reviews of ProSeries Professional Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use ProSeries Professional? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!