Intuit EasyACCT allows you to automate your payroll services with automatic check-writing activities across batch, live, and after-the-fact payroll.
Process W-2s, W-3s, 940s, 941s
- Calculates and prints fileable W-2, W-3, 940, and 941 forms.
- Provides Form W-2 in several formats, including preprinted laser forms, laser-generated forms, and continuous feed forms.
- Print forms and reports even after closing the year: Intuit EasyACCT maintains two years of payroll information.
- View and edit 940 and 941 forms on-screen before printing.
Process W-2/1099 with magnetic media and electronic transmissions
- Easily generates W-2s and 1099s using the Information Return System (IRS) based on data maintained in Intuit EasyACCT. The Information Return System also creates transmission files for both W-2 and 1099 forms that can be processed electronically via modem or on magnetic media.
21 available SUTA States
- The Special Reports modules are designed to calculate and print fileable unemployment tax returns for 21 different states. Intuit EasyACCT automatically calculates the state unemployment tax when you print payroll checks, or when you run a payroll journal.
SUTA states available in Intuit EasyACCT: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- In addition to the Special Reports modules, EasyACCT provides SUTA worksheets for all 50 states.
Electronic Payroll Tax Deposits
- Print a tax deposit check for the company’s payroll taxes using the Batch Payroll module. You can also make a direct deposit from your client’s bank into their employees’ bank.
- Allows you to electronically deposit payroll directly into the employee’s bank account. You can also make a direct deposit from your client’s bank account into their employee’s bank account. After you set up the company to use direct deposit and begin processing payroll, EasyACCT generates an advice that can be printed and given to the employee as a record of the deposit.
Automatic accrual of paid time off and 401(k) employer matching
- Automatically calculates and accrues employee time-off benefits, based on specific dates or hours worked.
- Set up as many as ten different accrual items for each company, such as vacation or sick time. Then, assign up to four accrual items to each employee. The accrued time-off benefits are posted to the general ledger when you run a payroll journal.
- The Employer Matching feature automatically calculates and accrues employer contributions like 401(k) or similar matching benefits.
- Assign up to three benefits per employee in the Batch Payroll module, and calculate the contribution as a flat amount or a percentage of the employee’s contribution.