Combine the benefits and the features of IntelliTrack’s barcode software and Intuit’s QuickBooks. Use IntelliTrack software to manage your QuickBooks inventory, creating a powerful, yet economical inventory control system.
IntelliTrack supported versions of QuickBooks include:
- QuickBooks Premier
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- QuickBooks Premier and Enterprise Industry Specific Versions
- Contractor Edition
- Manufacturing Edition
- Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition
The IntelliTrack Plugin for QuickBooks (QB) is the application specific plug-in for the IntelliTrack Application Program Interface (API). The API is a series of objects that enable a user to quickly retrieve and enter data into IntelliTrack Warehouse Management System (WMS) or IntelliTrack Inventory, Shipping, Receiving & Picking (ISRP). The fully integrated plugin provides bidirectional information transfer. Features and functions include:
- Timer settings for “behind the scene” real-time transfers.
- User selected manual transfer(s).
- Retrieves QuickBooks Purchase Orders and enters them into WMS or ISRP as Receiving Orders.
- When receiving orders are closed in WMS or ISRP, a new Item Receipt is created in QuickBooks .
- When receiving orders are received, the purchase order is closed in QuickBooks.
- Retrieves QuickBooks Sales Orders and puts them into WMS or ISRP as Picking Orders.
- When the orders are picked and closed in WMS or ISRP, a new Invoice is created in QuickBooks.
- When the orders are picked, the Sales Order is closed in QuickBooks.
- Customers and Vendors are brought into WMS or ISRP.
- Item numbers are retrieved from QuickBooks and entered into WMS or ISRP.
- Optionally, inventory can be imported from QuickBooks into WMS or ISRP
Reviews of IntelliTrack QuickBooks Plug-In Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use IntelliTrack QuickBooks Plug-In? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!